Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Free Agency Nears, Will Dwight Howard Stay With The Los Angeles Lakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Free Agency Nears, Will Dwight Howard Stay With The Los Angeles Lakers?

With the Los Angeles Lakers season done, the big question is: will Dwight Howard stay in L.A.?

While Dwight has been quiet about his decision, he had a meeting with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak back before the relative silence.

According to ESPN.com, part of the discussion between Howard and Kupchak centered around Howard's frustration with coach Mike D'Antoni, particularly how he felt marginalized as the coach looked to Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash for leadership and suggestions and discounted Howard's voice.

Kupchak reportedly left the meeting with Howard undeterred, telling reporters he was "hopeful" and "optimistic" that he'd be back with the Lakers next season and beyond.

Howard is currently on vacation, as the days tick by on the six weeks remaining until free agency officially begins.

Kobe addressed the uncertainty on Monday (May 20), tweeting, "Interesting off season looming.. Will spend time with d12 #stay and talk with the Buss family in hopes that Pau stays as well #my2cents"

Source

He will stay because if he leaves Lakers wsill really have no up and coming star.... They will become the clippers of old when Bryant retires
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I will laugh if he leaves the Lakers.
      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
      & getting the benefits that go along with it
      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
      & that's where all this stuff come from
      & we originated from kings