Which is More Surprising...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is More Surprising...

... the fact that the Lakers are absolutely struggling?

Or how the Knicks are just beasting right now?
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Knicks, easy. I expected the Lakers to have struggles. It's going to be a challenge for them to even make the playoffs.

First quarter of the season the Knicks are looking like they want to actually make it past the 1st round of the playoffs. The problem they're going to have, they have to play Amare Stoudemire (The Ball Stopper) when he's cleared to play. He has the second highest paycheck on that team, can't bench his ass. I don't see him coming off the bench either. Let's see where this team is at in April. Them beating the Heat twice by 20 points early in this season has people fooled that they're automatically going to represent the East in the Finals. Let's witness them winning a playoff series first.

Comment

Which is More Surprising...

I think most fans (even hardcore la fans) expected them to struggle, it's an aging roster that'll get injuries. Which is already happening

Knicks for me have been the biggest surprise, I think there bubble will burst when amare comes back. Melo and amare can't play together

Comment

Lakers no Expected Us to struggle like this or have 2 different coaches in 1 season in side the 1st month

Comment

haha I hear you guys. Thing is for me with the Knicks the potential was always there, but not the chemistry. I knew that the Lakers weren't gonna be great out the gate, but even the Miami Heat didn't have a losing record the first year they came together. I guess that's the advantage of having young legs haha.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

If the Lakers aren't going to play with heart, then I'd want Melo to win his first.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X