Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA'S First Athlete With Retardation

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Lmfao, I knew this was going to be about JaVale McGee before I clicked on the thread.

Comment

dude is dumb as fuck lol, i thought when i read the title it was gonna be some story about hope and perseverance like when raouf played in the nba and he had tourrettes, then i look and see this dumb ass lmao
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

What happened to 7?

Comment

I love how the TNT crew be clownin' on him. "Post him up Javale, hold him off! (although that wasn't a good pass...)" "Save it Javale, throw it to a teammate!" lmao.

McGee will be a beast though once he develops half a brain haha.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

Comment

Despite that blooper McGee's playing a lot better than he did in Washington, that's for sure. Makes me wonder how good John Wall would be if he was under the eyes of a better coach.
              A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
              & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
              & getting the benefits that go along with it
              Everythin that's out here for kings like us
              The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
              They don't understand is because we really from Africa
              & that's where all this stuff come from
              & we originated from kings

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
                Despite that blooper McGee's playing a lot better than he did in Washington, that's for sure.
                I agree, he was balling against the Heat the other night. Too bad bloopers like that won't stop. He's just one dumb motherfucker, lol. Good coaching will get it more under control but won't completely eliminate shit like that unfortunately. Expect him on many more episodes of "Shaqtin' A Fool".

Comment

He's at it again, lol. JaVale McGee is the star of this week's "Shaqtin A Fool".

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                    He's at it again, lol. JaVale McGee is the star of this week's "Shaqtin A Fool".

LMAO
                    Hahahahahahahahaha there he goes again dribbling the ball thinkin his Michael Jordan. I think he threw that ball outside of the building

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw I WANT MORE EDITIONS OF SHAQTIN THE FOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                        I WANT MORE EDITIONS OF SHAQTIN THE FOOL!
                        Last week's episode:

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                          Last week's episode:

Hey man, JaVale McGee made last weeks edition too!?!?? damm he got nominated twice, the no look pass behind the head was killer

You notice how his flops are always on fastbreaks lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X