So someone please tell me WTF this means before I umm, smack someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So someone please tell me WTF this means before I umm, smack someone

The Magic said they were also getting a second-round draft pick from Denver next year, a first-round pick from either Denver or New York in 2014, a conditional first-round pick from Philadelphia and a conditional second-round pick from the Lakers in 2015, and a conditional first-round pick from the Lakers in 2017.

How does this shit work? How and what does it mean when a team can acquire a second round, first round, third round etc draft picks from a team in the following years? The other teams most valuable player or something?
    Last edited by KW; 08-10-2012, 10:24 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

never seen a deal like that before lol, very strange i think lol
    Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
    Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

what dont you get?

Comment

just means who Ever the Lakers, sixers and nuggets draft in 1st round the magic get them in stead

Comment

^ I don't like you, but thanks for the info. It all makes sense now in the simplest explanation :P

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

That's not correct. The Magic choose who they want, they just get the spot of those other teams' picks. If it were up to the other teams to choose for the Magic, they'd fuck them over. But it's hilarious with all these picks because none of them will be high enough in a draft to where it's going to matter. Orlando are thinking they're going to pull off the lucky shit that the Thunder did and get better almost strictly from the draft. Not going to happen.

Comment

It's even funnier that the Magic GM said that this was the best situation for them when they could've gotten Brook Lopez if they took the Brooklyn deal lmao. Dude is a joke.
              A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
              & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
              & getting the benefits that go along with it
              Everythin that's out here for kings like us
              The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
              They don't understand is because we really from Africa
              & that's where all this stuff come from
              & we originated from kings

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
                It's even funnier that the Magic GM said that this was the best situation for them when they could've gotten Brook Lopez if they took the Brooklyn deal lmao. Dude is a joke.
                Their management is fucked up, the way I feel about it, is how Amaru is running 2Pac's shit. It's always been fucking with me to where I cant take it no more lol

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                  That's not correct. The Magic choose who they want, they just get the spot of those other teams' picks. If it were up to the other teams to choose for the Magic, they'd fuck them over. But it's hilarious with all these picks because none of them will be high enough in a draft to where it's going to matter. Orlando are thinking they're going to pull off the lucky shit that the Thunder did and get better almost strictly from the draft. Not going to happen.
                  So, man. In simpler terms, all it is is...Magic get the #1 pick of NY's draft? Or the Magic get the #1 choice to pick a player from NY?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X