Roman Reigns leaves to battle leukaemia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Reigns leaves to battle leukaemia

Did you guys see raw roman has left due to leukaemia he revealed he had it once before but won that battle rollins was in bits last night

[MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
    sigpic

I read the headliner but didn't bother clicking on the article for details. My first time watching this video. I thought it was a retirement speech honestly but looks like he will be back in a year or two.

Comment

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

not a fan of the guy but wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          I read the headliner but didn't bother clicking on the article for details. My first time watching this video. I thought it was a retirement speech honestly but looks like he will be back in a year or two.
          from what ive read the chemo etc he needs he wont be back for years hopefully whether he returns or not he wins the battle
          sigpic

Comment

That's too bad, I hope he can recover from this

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
              from what ive read the chemo etc he needs he wont be back for years hopefully whether he returns or not he wins the battle
              As a human being i feel for him. I hope he pulls thru. I think he will be out of action just like Daniel Bryan for a few years then come back. Give it 3 to 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                As a human being i feel for him. I hope he pulls thru. I think he will be out of action just like Daniel Bryan for a few years then come back. Give it 3 to 5 years.
                me too especially his 10 year old daughter and 2 year old twin sons
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                  me too especially his 10 year old daughter and 2 year old twin sons
                  With Roman gone, it's only right they split the shield lol.

Comment

sounds like a difficult scenario, chemo will really destroy your body. man i am currently going through that right now, my GF's mother is going through stage 4 cancer, and chemo and radiotherapy has really drained her, honestly it's done worse than good. her body is shutting down it's been over a decade or more since i've watched wrestling but i feel it for the man.
                    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X