CRY BABY CLAUDE (Humpty dumpty) JULIEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRY BABY CLAUDE (Humpty dumpty) JULIEN

well cry baby Julien kept complaining that Canadiens embelish and thats why we lost the game. Simple fact Julien Habs are faster than the Bruins and smaller. Chara lost you the game for his premeditated hit. How come you dont talk about Marchants shoving his stick into Prust's face while Prust is on the floor, then turtles behind the referee. Plain and simple Mister Humpty Dumpty, weplay hockey you want to play wrestling.

Here is Humpty's rant yesterday.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420 and this is your favorite team? A potato chip.

BIG UP [MENTION=327]HazeSilver firstand beatthe whining big bad bruins

on here is the article

The Boston Bruins lost to the Montreal Canadiens, 4-3, on Sunday in a game that left coach Claude Julien seething in frustration.
    One reason: Zdeno Chara’s instigator, fighting major and misconduct for a fight against Alexei Emelin late in the second period, which followed Emelin’s stiff cross-check on Tyler Seguin in the neutral zone. Max Pacioretty scored the tying goal with Chara off the ice in the third, and David Desharnais gave the Habs the eventual 4-3 margin just under four minutes later.
    Montreal had five power plays in the game, scoring on one of them, while the Bruins had just two. Boston also had double the penalty minutes (32) of Montreal (16).
    Add up all of this, and you end up with a Claude Julien postgame rant about Canadiens embellishment. Oh, he was not pleased.From Joe Haggerty, some context on the Subban reference:
    Julien was referencing a play in the third period when Shawn Thornton checked Subban in the corner, and then Subban held his head down while looking around the referees immediately after making contact with the boards. It wasn’t quite as obvious as the Nestea plunge he performed last season while lobbying for a penalty call, but it was obviously just as infuriating for the Bruins coach.
    Montreal leads the NHL with 100 power-play chances this season, and was third with 301 last season.
    This isn’t the first time the Bruins have lobbed diving accusations at the Canadiens. Please recall in 2011 when Brad Marchand said of Montreal, “They like to get in and shoot their mouths off, and then when you hit them they dive down easy.” (Yes, that Brad Marchand.)
    Of course, it could just be that the Habs are a tenacious group that earns its power-play time; or it could be that they’re a collection of scurrilous divers that are embarrassing the NHL.
    Whatever they are, they’re on top of the Eastern Conference, and beat Julien's team on Sunday. Hence, the rant.
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Yesterday proved that the habs are an elite team in the East. We are faster, stronger, we finish what we start. We have youngsters that want to play and one thing that is missing is a big though guy to kick Lucic and Chara in the nuts. Fuck you Chara. That's the only thing pissing me off, how he went after Emelin. If only the habs had Tootoo, he'd destroy Lucic and Chara both at the same time with one hand.

Comment

Chara is a bum, Lucicis a great hockey player would lovetohave him on my team. When the bruins won the cup do you know who was the main official for checking dirty plays. Mr. Campbell. The sameCampbell (daddy) that playes for the bruins. And then you wonder why Chara never got a suspension for the Pacioretty's hit.

On another note, I do not believe Julien is 100% behind Chara on his Emelin hit. I think hat Julien tried to do is turn the media spotlight on the habs so he doesnt have to answer any questions about the Habs come from behind win

By the way Julien isnt your reputation in the minors that your players would dive. Go eat a dunkingdonuts anda humpty dumpty chip.

Cant wait for the next meeting.

Oh and another marvelous stat. Habs and Bruins playedfor the cup 7times. And the score is 7-0 Habs. Now you may go have your Boston creme donut.
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i'd never want to have lucic on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
          i'd never want to have lucic on my team.
          honestly I would, hewould just have to play less dirty. But thats the mentality of the bruins. Put him on anotherteam and he would calm down
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
            well cry baby Julien kept complaining that Canadiens embelish and thats why we lost the game. Simple fact Julien Habs are faster than the Bruins and smaller. Chara lost you the game for his premeditated hit. How come you dont talk about Marchants shoving his stick into Prust's face while Prust is on the floor, then turtles behind the referee. Plain and simple Mister Humpty Dumpty, weplay hockey you want to play wrestling.

Here is Humpty's rant yesterday.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420 and this is your favorite team? A potato chip.

BIG UP [MENTION=327]HazeSilver firstand beatthe whining big bad bruins

on here is the article

The Boston Bruins lost to the Montreal Canadiens, 4-3, on Sunday in a game that left coach Claude Julien seething in frustration.
            One reason: Zdeno Chara’s instigator, fighting major and misconduct for a fight against Alexei Emelin late in the second period, which followed Emelin’s stiff cross-check on Tyler Seguin in the neutral zone. Max Pacioretty scored the tying goal with Chara off the ice in the third, and David Desharnais gave the Habs the eventual 4-3 margin just under four minutes later.
            Montreal had five power plays in the game, scoring on one of them, while the Bruins had just two. Boston also had double the penalty minutes (32) of Montreal (16).
            Add up all of this, and you end up with a Claude Julien postgame rant about Canadiens embellishment. Oh, he was not pleased.From Joe Haggerty, some context on the Subban reference:
            Julien was referencing a play in the third period when Shawn Thornton checked Subban in the corner, and then Subban held his head down while looking around the referees immediately after making contact with the boards. It wasn’t quite as obvious as the Nestea plunge he performed last season while lobbying for a penalty call, but it was obviously just as infuriating for the Bruins coach.
            Montreal leads the NHL with 100 power-play chances this season, and was third with 301 last season.
            This isn’t the first time the Bruins have lobbed diving accusations at the Canadiens. Please recall in 2011 when Brad Marchand said of Montreal, “They like to get in and shoot their mouths off, and then when you hit them they dive down easy.” (Yes, that Brad Marchand.)
            Of course, it could just be that the Habs are a tenacious group that earns its power-play time; or it could be that they’re a collection of scurrilous divers that are embarrassing the NHL.
            Whatever they are, they’re on top of the Eastern Conference, and beat Julien's team on Sunday. Hence, the rant.

100% my favorite team till death i would never go for the cry baby habs shit i wont even touch or go near anything to do with montreal canadiens none of this matters anyways till the playoffs that's when like always recntly montreal will go out i could careless about what boston's coach has to say also i watch it for the players and playoffs other then that i really could careless bout hockey bruins has always been my team but i don't follow it that closely.if boston wins great if not ah well no sweat of my balls lol

Comment

I understand the 100% your team til death I'mthe same way with my habs

I guess it will be eastern conference habs vs bruins to renew our decade long rivalry
              GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

cry baby abs... ummm whose crying????
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420

by the way in the late 80's erly 90's bruins were my favorite team.

Adam Oates
                  Cam Neely
                  Ray Bourque
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

It's funny how both sides are calling each other cry babies lol.

honestly I would, hewould just have to play less dirty. But thats the mentality of the bruins. Put him on anotherteam and he would calm down
                    Lucic will stay the same no matter where. As long as he's not with the habs, he'll always be an enemy. And i dont want him with the habs either.

And people supporting Boston in Montreal should move out from the city.
                    Last edited by Vinnie P; 03-04-2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X