Yall Ready?
    @dmx #Amen
    Produced By @damegrease129
    I'll give the masters to @defjam only
    #Exodus Album Out Now!
    New album coming!
    The legacy continue
    The Passion and Soul
    Recorded at my house with 50 more songs!

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
    Hopefully it's better then Exodus, i liked a few songs but the rest were ass.

Like the first track sounded like a scraped song from The Lox latest album

vs

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
      Why all the love for Def Jam? Def Jam fucked X in the ass right? He was thrown out.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
        Why all the love for Def Jam? Def Jam fucked X in the ass right? He was thrown out.
        well he was praisin that Def jam was the last real rec label on one of his breakfast club interviews.
        So he might "acknowledged" how the game was. remember he was mad about the "industry", not necessary one specific label.
        thought he was in a gd path, i saw drink champ he gained weight off of drugs, thought he gd... then week later.... its fuked up then,
        jay z gay z started playing saint, when he didn't while x was alive... i mean its all love but at the end of the day, drag-on was the realest.

Comment

Hopefully a bit better mixed than exodus

Dame got that 🔥🔥 though

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
            jay z gay z started playing saint, when he didn't while x was alive... i mean its all love but at the end of the day, drag-on was the realest.
            That wanker also refused to fund DMX's last album. I understood that X used his contacts to get beats etc, because he had no money. Then Def Jam releases the album and earns money with it? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
              That wanker also refused to fund DMX's last album. I understood that X used his contacts to get beats etc, because he had no money. Then Def Jam releases the album and earns money with it? I don't get it.
              didnt know about refused to fund wtf.
              tho yeah, he fuked him over durin Def Jam era bs biz tactics, "eliminating the competition" as x said,
              so tbh i don think he had genuine love for X at all. But, like i said, keep playin that hawaiian sophie saint bs.
              Praising on interview too, like as he is "glad" that hes gone by the tone of his voice, like its already past.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X