Yes, one of the dopest rappers ever!!

People call Biggie a Legend LOL

They don't know about Suga Free !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post

He is slept on, he reppin the 16th and flows like a mutha..
      Whats a biggie? Suga with 'Pac woulda been fire, but it never happened, so no biggie

Comment

Also, I suspect him to be a ghostwriter for Snake dogg

Comment

whuts so legendary about him?

same with too $hort, same ol same ol ... titties pussies ima player ima pimp bla bla bla...\
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by AmAnVeL View Post
            whuts so legendary about him?

same with too $hort, same ol same ol ... titties pussies ima player ima pimp bla bla bla...\
            ob du redest, oder in China fällt ein sack reis um... interessiert keine sau

translation

if you talk, or a bag of rice falls down to the floor in china... nobody cares

Comment

It's not the topic or the words, cause every rapper in their genre raps about the same..

Comment

Pure Pimp aka Royal Rock is the real thang
                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

translation

translation: shut your arrgonat ass up ..
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by AmAnVeL View Post
                    translation: shut your arrgonat ass up ..
                    Lmaooo

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

translation

"Sau" nuff sed feggit
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I'd rather give you my biiiitch

Suga Free first couple albums were absolutely fire 🔥🔥

All that dj quik production 🔥🔥

Comment

This forum exposed me to some most ridiculous claims I've ever seen in my lifetime

It seems there's some loser-mentality related unhealthy hate towards some of the big names in Hip Hop, especially NYC, especially not dumbed down, especially not underground/underdog, especially rivaling Pac in terms of artistry and technique

Saying suga fuckin free is better than Big is like saying that fucking Sheffield United is better than Liverpool FC
                          Last edited by Filla; 04-27-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post
                            This forum exposed me to some most ridiculous claims I've ever seen in my lifetime

It seems there's some loser-mentality related unhealthy hate towards some of the big names in Hip Hop, especially NYC, especially not dumbed down, especially not underground/underdog, especially rivaling Pac in terms of artistry and technique

Saying suga fuckin free is better than Big is like saying that fucking Sheffield United is better than Liverpool FC
                            Sugafree shits on Big.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post

you are definitely a mainstream fanboy.. any person who says jay z is a good rapper, i dont even want to talk to anymore in my whole life ever again.

btw B.I.G. is only famous cause pac made him famous, and cause he died. biggie is nothing in rap man, NOTHING! he has like 1 or 2 good tracks, ok lets say three good tracks. thats IT. you are just a follower and fanboy, nothing else.

EDIT: i bet you like Drake too? and Kanye West...
                              Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 04-27-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X