No announcement yet.

RBL Posse’s Black C on Meeting Mr. Cee & Too $hort Pulling Up to His Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBL Posse’s Black C on Meeting Mr. Cee & Too $hort Pulling Up to His Projects

#RBLPosse's #BlackC stops by #UniqueAccessEnt to discuss meeting Mr. Cee. The San Francisco rapper also tells #SorenBaker about Too $hort pulling up to his projects slangin' tapes.

RIP Mr. Cee

RIP Hitman

Originally posted by Danijel82 View Post
    #RBLPosse's #BlackC stops by #UniqueAccessEnt to discuss meeting Mr. Cee. The San Francisco rapper also tells #SorenBaker about Too $hort pulling up to his projects slangin' tapes.

RIP Mr. Cee

RIP Hitman
    Eye Wish 95% Of 2F Knew Who These Katz Are
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Nobody karez what you wish, I asked you to stay out of my threads. AND I am disappointed that you didn't make any questions. What is Hunters Point? What happened to In-A-Minute? What is bammer and how do you eat it? How many solo records did Hitman have? Is it true that Suge met their second manager in the restroom of the gas station while thinking about getting Pac out of prison? And other brilliant ones like that.

Comment

Black C Talks Making “Don’t Give Me No Bammer” & Adding Mr. Cee Verses to RBL Posse’s LP

#BlackC​ stops by #UniqueAccessEnt​ to discuss making "Don't Give Me No Bammer." The San Francisco rapper-producer also tells #SorenBaker​ about adding Mr. Cee verses to RBL Posse's "A Lesson To Be Learned" LP & how the Bay Area scene gets overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Danijel82 View Post
          Nobody karez what you wish, I asked you to stay out of my threads. AND I am disappointed that you didn't make any questions. What is Hunters Point? What happened to In-A-Minute? What is bammer and how do you eat it? How many solo records did Hitman have? Is it true that Suge met their second manager in the restroom of the gas station while thinking about getting Pac out of prison? And other brilliant ones like that.
          You're a legend for that bro!!!

Comment

RBL Posse’s Black C on Meeting Mr. Cee & Too $hort Pulling Up to His Projects Slanging Tapes

Comment

"Bounce Ta Dis" & "Blue Bird On My Shoulder"

Ruthless By Law
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X