Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Jay - All Eyez On Better Dayz (Produced by Johnny 'J') (2006) (Album Sampler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Jay - All Eyez On Better Dayz (Produced by Johnny 'J') (2006) (Album Sampler)

It's been 11 years since the tragic death of Johnny 'J' Jackson - my fav producer of all time. To celebrate his legacy, I wanted to share with the fans a very special sampler I put toghether, that containst unreleased material from never released solo album of young rapper T-Jay, produced entirely by Johnny 'J' himself.

His debut album was to be called "All Eyez On Better Dayz", planned for 2006 release via Johnny J's KlockWork Entertianment label, but that never happened... if your not familiar with T-Jay, he recorded a 2Pac tribute called "Still", that was released back in 2005... maybe some day, this dope material will drop for all the true Johnny 'J' fans around the world, let's hope so!

R.I.P. Johnny 'J'[*] #TheMostUnderratedProducerOfAllTime

Very dope! whats the hold up with any JJ material being released? What is capucci doing?.

Comment

Props. If anyone wants, here's songs from Klock Work Entertainment's (defunct) MySpace that I downloaded in 2006.

01 From Johnny J
      02 Still
      03 West Coast
      04 Never Forget
      05 The Farewell Verse (Dubcnn.com)
      Download: Songs from Klock Work Entertainment's MySpace - Mega.nz
      Last edited by BoxerSantaros; 10-06-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerSantaros View Post
        Full rep, never heard that mix of 'Still' before. And the quality is superior to what I previously had

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I wanna hear the album he produced for Tatyana Ali

Comment

can anyone contact T-Jay for album release details?

Comment

even album title was named "The Light"... i wrote Tatyana on IG a few times but she doesnt see

Comment

whuddup w t jay... he flows nice
                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

This is sick

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X