Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Betrayed By His Son

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=327]Vinnie P

DMX’s son, Xavier Simmons, has reportedly sold one of his father’s platinum certification plaques.

DMX is indignant and hurt over what he considers supreme betrayal by his own son, who is selling the rapper's platinum records while he sits in jail.

X's son Xavier wants to jump-start his own music career with cash, and the cash cow was laying right in his closet. DMX lived with Xavier and his mom until 2007, when the woman threw X out. He left lots of stuff behind, including the platinum records.

The plaque also shows that he earned it for more than 3 million copies of Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood. It reportedly sold on eBay for $3,000.

Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DMX-RIAA-Pla...-/252079816859
    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 09-10-2015, 02:08 AM.

Broken item too.

Comment

seen this pretty crazy i would of kept it even though there was a fallout cause sometimes time heals wounds.

Comment

DMX Son Is A Bitch.... Straight Up!!!

If It Wasn't For His Father Who The Fuck Would Know Him And I Already Know Before I Even Hear His Music Shits Gonna Be Garbage

Fuck Xavier

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

disloyal fuck hope x gives him a whooping on release
          sigpic

Comment

DMX won't be out of jail till January Or February 2016. I don't know how he'll handle this when he comes out. This might also change his relationship with his son for good.

Comment

What a piece of crap! He done went quintople platinum, that's some wicked shit. As his son, you leave that plaque on the wall and say, 'Yeah, my daddy did that.' You don't sell it for $3k!! $3000 aint *shit*. Fucking asshole.
              It make homos game at females.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you're not in good terms. You don't do this cause of bullshit and don't brag about it...
                "No matter what these people say about me, my music doesn't glorify any image. My music is spiritual when you listen to it. It's all about emotion, I tell my innermost, darkest secrets." - Makaveli

sigpic

Comment

DMX wasn't kicked out yesterday. He had plenty of time to get his stuff out from that house.

Whoever grabbed this is a happy man lol

Comment

Poor DMX...3k or best offer.

The asking price for Suge's award is 40k:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X