50 Cent declares bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent declares bankruptcy

Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

50 Cent, his name says it all.. His assets are valued between 10 - 50 mio. but his liabilities are in the same range.. thought he had over 150 mio

WTF things like this just don't make sense. But its the same story with the Major league sports players.

Comment

I thought he scored big with some water deal or something? What happened with that lol

Comment

now thats stupidity

Comment

Hes not going bankrupt as most people think...hes filing for chapter 11 bankrupcy, not chapter 7 or 13 (like most people do)

this simply gives him time to get his investments in order, meaning that most of his net worth is tied up in stocks and other long-term investments. he can't liquidate 50mm of stocks in a months period time without selling at market value and not hurting his companies in the process.

again, this doesnt mean that hes down right poor. this means that he needs time to bring all of his finances together. he has money

Comment

Suprising, but yeah he's not gonna be hurting like out on the street homeless with only fifty cents in his pocket....
            Think of the sacrifice the price we paid, throughout these criminal times, count all the lives we gave. Started out stolen old as a slave figure, but now we are M.O.B - 2Pac

Comment

Every rapper's net worth is always exaggerated. It took a couple of days for Rick Ross to post the 2 million dollar bail, and the money came from different sources. Even hiring a bail bondsmen to pay some of it. If he was such a big baller he would have just pulled out the cash, but he didn't. Half these rappers aren't as rich as you would think.
              The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

"If an entertainer can't make bail he broke as hell".

Comment

maybe you will see him at the candy shop
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Recently 50 Cent told that everything about being rich was a big lie.

“It’s entertainment,” 50 said when asked about the flashy cars he frequently posts on Instagram. “I take the jewelry and the cars back to the stores,” he testified. The star went on to add, while he’s sold 38 million records, he’s only “made 10 cents a record.”

You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
                      Recently 50 Cent told that everything about being rich was a big lie.

“It’s entertainment,” 50 said when asked about the flashy cars he frequently posts on Instagram. “I take the jewelry and the cars back to the stores,” he testified. The star went on to add, while he’s sold 38 million records, he’s only “made 10 cents a record.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-22-5...ger-lifestyle/
                      3.8 Million is still more than I have. And he's leaving out concert revenue and shit like that, where artists really make their money.

Comment

everyone can agree here 50 has big money stashed
                        Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X