Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren G Announces "Regulate...G-Funk Era Part II"

The EP is slated to feature Nate Dogg.

Warren G announces that Regulate...G-Funk Era Part II will be released August 6, according to Billboard.

The project will feature recordings from Nate Dogg, who collaborated with Warren G on a handful of tracks, most notably "Regulate." Nate Dogg passed away in 2011 from stroke complications.

"[Fans] will be able to hear unreleased songs with me and Nate," Warren G says. "They have been asking for years, ever since he passed away and even before he passed away, they wanted music from me and him. It was a lot to work on records with one of your buddies, one of your best friends who's not with you anymore."

The first single, "My House," featuring Nate Dogg, will be released soon.

Although the tracklist has not been released, Warren G says that the other features include a variety of rappers that he and Nate Dogg admired.

"Artists like E-40, Too $hort, Young Jeezy, Bun B are vets of Hip Hop," Warren G says. [They're] artists that me and Nate loved and wanted to work with."

The EP will be the sequel to his debut album 1994's Regulate...G-Funk Era.

Sounds interesting. Hopefully it has the explicit Regulate on it.

Comment

Whew thank you warren g I can't wait until this drop.
      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

This will be very interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds very intresting indeed, I look forward to bumping this

Comment

took him long enough... i hope this shit isnt like a bootleg lol i hope its mastered and shit i know niggas be droppin whatever they have now a days. i also hope most of the songs have nate

Originally posted by kudaz View Post
            The EP is slated to feature Nate Dogg.

Warren G announces that Regulate...G-Funk Era Part II will be released August 6, according to Billboard.

The project will feature recordings from Nate Dogg, who collaborated with Warren G on a handful of tracks, most notably "Regulate." Nate Dogg passed away in 2011 from stroke complications.

"[Fans] will be able to hear unreleased songs with me and Nate," Warren G says. "They have been asking for years, ever since he passed away and even before he passed away, they wanted music from me and him. It was a lot to work on records with one of your buddies, one of your best friends who's not with you anymore."

The first single, "My House," featuring Nate Dogg, will be released soon.

Although the tracklist has not been released, Warren G says that the other features include a variety of rappers that he and Nate Dogg admired.

"Artists like E-40, Too $hort, Young Jeezy, Bun B are vets of Hip Hop," Warren G says. [They're] artists that me and Nate loved and wanted to work with."

The EP will be the sequel to his debut album 1994's Regulate...G-Funk Era.

Comment

sounds like they are doing a tupac posthumous pacs life kind of thing when he said this... "Artists like E-40, Too $hort, Young Jeezy, Bun B are vets of Hip Hop," Warren G says. [They're] artists that me and Nate loved and wanted to work with
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                Warren G feat. Nate Dogg My House

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/YZrPfs8I/file.html
                Great song except for the My, my, my my myyy, myyy, my.
                MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                  I guess Warren G used anything Nate recorded, using adlibs as main part of the acapella

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                    I agree. that my my my my my my is very annoying.
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X