Yayo Talks Game Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yayo Talks Game Apology

G-Unit's Tony Yayo has addressed The Game's recent apology to 50 Cent and crew over his past actions against the Unit and agreed the entire clan could have been more successful if they stayed together

In addition to agreeing with Game, the "Talk of New York" said too much time has passed to reflect on what "could" have happened with the G-Unit brand.

"Honestly, it was bugged out to me when n*gga said Yayo, [Lloyd] Banks," Yayo told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "What he said was real. N*ggas was The Beatles. That's the realest thing he said, like, if me, Fif, Banks, [Young] Buck, Game, if we was on our A-game together then we would have still been making money. We making money now but what I'm saying is we wouldn't have allowed nobody to take that number one spot. But it's too late to figure that sh*t out now. What's done is done. N*ggas to me is marked to death. I don't give a f*ck about these n*ggas. At the end of the day, if n*ggas would have just sat there and listened to what 50 said and didn't feel no way, 'cause it's not like 50 was Suge Knight'ing n*ggas over there, it wasn't even like that...If you read the 48 Laws of Power, one of the laws is break away from the group because you get more attention...They actually wanted to be on the same level as 50 and it's hard to get to that level." (This Is 50)

Originally posted by donfatal View Post
    G-Unit's Tony Yayo has addressed The Game's recent apology to 50 Cent and crew over his past actions against the Unit and agreed the entire clan could have been more successful if they stayed together

In addition to agreeing with Game, the "Talk of New York" said too much time has passed to reflect on what "could" have happened with the G-Unit brand.

"Honestly, it was bugged out to me when n*gga said Yayo, [Lloyd] Banks," Yayo told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "What he said was real. N*ggas was The Beatles. That's the realest thing he said, like, if me, Fif, Banks, [Young] Buck, Game, if we was on our A-game together then we would have still been making money. We making money now but what I'm saying is we wouldn't have allowed nobody to take that number one spot. But it's too late to figure that sh*t out now. What's done is done. N*ggas to me is marked to death. I don't give a f*ck about these n*ggas. At the end of the day, if n*ggas would have just sat there and listened to what 50 said and didn't feel no way, 'cause it's not like 50 was Suge Knight'ing n*ggas over there, it wasn't even like that...If you read the 48 Laws of Power, one of the laws is break away from the group because you get more attention...They actually wanted to be on the same level as 50 and it's hard to get to that level." (This Is 50)
    Law 16

Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor

Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X