X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Says Fuck Jay-Z In France

That's what im talking about!

Comment

lol why do the younger rappers always do that old ass nigga routine, of course they're old they have been paving the way for them haha fuck the game, dum and young ass nigga!
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Lol @ Fatal you okay today usually you are more calm but lol @ game one week he likes Jay-Z then the next he don't.Remember how on the Documentary he said he wont take a shot against Jay-Z because that's just something he wont do lol.I Like both rappers though but game needs to calm down.

Comment

lol it was funny somehow, i dont like jayz...but game should say it, maybe he is startin already some more promo on his persona, that was stupid

Comment

haha... i loved it.. just say it how it is..

and i dont know if its just because im a game fan or its just because i really dont like jay-z..

Comment

fuck u game
              uhhh i hate the game
              he sucks i never liked him
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

game is not sincere , now he is talking about 50 cent with no mor ehate lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DPG92© View Post
                  Lol @ Fatal you okay today usually you are more calm
                  lol what, did i sound mad haha
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Maybe he just got sick of keeping his mouth shut, personally, i can't wait to see what Jay has to say, something tells me he will just turn the other cheek and ignore The Game.

Comment

Well at least some 1 has some balls to say fuck jay z over and over again.
                      I do hope jay responds and then game takes him to the cleaners.

Comment

Hmmm, this is interesting. I wonder what motives Game had for dissing Jay-Z. I guess he wanted to be the one of the bunch to stand up to him. Plus, Game is no slouch MC either. He's been getting better and better. I don't think Jay-Z can afford to ignore him. It'll make him look bad.
                        Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Originally posted by badazzchicano View Post
                          Hmmm, this is interesting. I wonder what motives Game had for dissing Jay-Z. I guess he wanted to be the one of the bunch to stand up to him. Plus, Game is no slouch MC either. He's been getting better and better. I don't think Jay-Z can afford to ignore him. It'll make him look bad.
                          I think you nailed it there, The Game aint going to be as easy to handle as alot of you people think, he might end up surprising everybody.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X