Bone Thugs Reunion Tour 2013 [All 5 Members]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Thugs Reunion Tour 2013 [All 5 Members]

Cellphone audiences are so corny. I understand you want to capture the moment, but why not capture it in your head? You're watching the show thru your freaking cellphone. It's ridiculous. A whole audience of cameramen panning from left to right and right to left like a bunch of sheep people. Put your phone in your packet and enjoy the show.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

At least they captured something lol

Comment

I've seen bone a shit load of different times and have never seen bizzy bone.

Comment

Bone Thugs Reunion Tour 2013 [All 5 Members]

Originally posted by Empowayer View Post
          At least they captured something lol
          Check out my bone thugs channel.

Bone Concerts I've been to: -Headliners Music Hall: Louisville KY 09-03-06 (Krayzie, Layzie, & Wish) -Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Fort Wayne IN 09-14-2007 (Krayzie, Layzie, Wish) -Bluebird Nightclub: Bloomington IN 09-06-09 (Krayzie, Layzie, & Wish) -Bluebird Nightclub: Bloomington, IN 10-04-10 (Krayzie, Layzie, Wish, & Flesh) -Club Oxygen: Evansville, IN 12-09-11 (Krayzie Bone) *VIP/Stage Pass -Zazoo's Bar & Grill: Louisville, KY 03-12-12 (Krayzie & Wish Bone) *VIP -Diamond's Pub & Billiards: Louisville, KY 05-02-14 (Krayzie, Bizzy, Wish, & Flesh)

I'm sure my footage is better lol

Comment

They just came to my town out in MT, what a chance. I think they were all there too. I got some cellphone footage, I think the quality is decent maybe I'll upload the Pac tribute

This is only the 2pac tribute, but I have other clips of them doing songs, and from a diff view in good quality

Last edited by endofdayz; 12-15-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                I've seen bone a shit load of different times and have never seen bizzy bone.
                Damn thats too bad, I would only go to see bizzy lol, hes the best out of them

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X