Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ab-Soul Heated At XXL's New Cover, Threatens Departure "If Y'all Keep Printing 'Kendr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ab-Soul Heated At XXL's New Cover, Threatens Departure "If Y'all Keep Printing 'Kendr

One of the members of the group Black Hippy has grown tired of articles that refer to the group as "Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy."

All four members Jay Rock, Kendrick, Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul are talented and have worked hard to gain recognition. Some magazines and blogs forget that fact and focus more on K. Dot because of the huge amount of success he's achieved since releasing his Good Kid, M.A.A.D City album.

Ab-Soul apparently became heated after seeing the cover of the new XXL and threatened via Twitter to exit stage left if the rest of the group members don't start getting their proper respect.
    It's hard to tell how serious he is, but a good indication is the fact that he hasn't deleted the tweet since posting it on Wednesday (October 16).

agree with him
    BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Boofuckinghoo.
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

I have to agree with him. Same thing was happening with D12.

Comment

a group dynamic doesn't always work it seems someone always outshines and it affects the group as a whole.

Comment

Without kendrick there is no black hippy though

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
              ur fucking wrong on that cause all 4 members can hold there own if there is some 1 to blame it is the stupid bandwagon jumpers now every 1 is on kendrick dick bet if the next black hippy member makes it big every 1 would be on his dick
              Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
              i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post

every member of black happy are amazing, & the entire TDE crew are out of this world

I Know Death Follows Me
                But
                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

But kendrick brings the most money and made it possible. Just sayin

Comment

Ab-Soul is the least interesting of the bunch imo but he does have a point.
                    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                    & getting the benefits that go along with it
                    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                    & that's where all this stuff come from
                    & we originated from kings

Comment

Kendrick & Jay Rock together match perfectly. SchoolBoyQ to me is seriously trash. I don't see any potential in him. He's just there to be there.

Comment

I honestly only like Kendrick and Jay Rock. I don't see the whole hype about SchoolBoyQ. Heard a few tracks featuring him and it was all right as for Ab-Soul, never checked him out.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X