Game Signs With Cash Money Records!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Signs With Cash Money Records!

Birdman made the announcement on Twitter. “S/O 2MY@thegame Westcoast makit Official.RICHGANG.YMCMBusine$$,” tweeted the Cash Money CEO.

The Game saluted his new team. “@BIRDMAN5STAR time to close the door on these niggas !!!! R$CHGANG,” he responded.

The Game was previously signed to Interscope Records, where he released five No. 1 albums including his 2005 debut The Documentary, which was released in conjunction with G-Unit Records.

When previously asked about a potential deal with Cash Money, Game told Rap-Up TV, “I’m considering money… And I would like it to be cash.”

Earlier this week, he released his mixtape OKE and is working on the follow-up to 2012′s Jesus Piece.

source: http://thisizgame.ning.com/
    sigpic

so he actually ended up signing with them i don't know what to make of that just because cash money can sign tons of artist doesn't mean it will produce classics but i guess we will have to see if any new decent game music becomes of it.

Comment

I'm not surprised lol. I bet young buck is the next one to sign with them.

Comment

Stupid move. Only gay ass rappers sign with cash money. Game is a gay ass rapper now

Comment

lol i knew it was going to happen someday becuz he rapped about it few years ago that birdman would pay him more and shit.
          dunno what to say.let the music speak for the fact, either its gon be a good album or a fuckin sellout pop mtv- fake rapper ishh.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

cant wait for that Game & Paris Hilton collab, lol

Comment

So basically a cool rapper with a bunch of lil kids and the predator with no mask on called lil wayne. The group looks retarded. What is this junior mafia part 2?... well game is my favorite rapper so ill still listen.
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

Gotta wonder if he'll kiss birdman on the lips like lil wayne did lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. ROJAS View Post
                  So basically a cool rapper with a bunch of lil kids and the predator with no mask on called lil wayne.
                  and busta rhymes
                  BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

I have no respect for cash money none
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
                      and busta rhymes
                      Busta too? So its like two supervisors and a crew. Interesting
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Not that surprised. Both Aftermath and Cash Money are Universal Music labels - making it easy for labels to transfer artists within the company.

Comment

[MENTION=13893]theman213 Game wasn't on Aftermath since 2006
                          BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

[MENTION=10204]Snoop Lion I know, I meant Busta Rhymes as well, who was on various Universal Music labels and went to Cash Money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X