Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMX Plays DMX In New Chris Rock Movie (PICS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Plays DMX In New Chris Rock Movie (PICS)

No matter what negative press surrounds Dark Man X he has always remained productive. AllHipHop was sent information from DMX’s publicist about X being involved in a comedic jail scene in the new, as-of-yet untitled Chris Rock movie.

In an official statement, X and Rock were said to have incredible comedic chemistry which resulted in DMX being apart of an interesting musical number in the film:

The scene is comedic which allowed X to show off his versatility as an actor. X and Rock played well off each other and Rock’s character even gets DMX to lead the inmates in a song. There are more acting roles to come and DMX is also planning on attending the Sundance Film Festival in January.

Here is another exclusive picture from the set of the movie:

No word on title or release date of the film.

Man, the only reason why DMX is DMX is because of how he came up but he doesnt look any different from a fiend that you'll meet in the streets, he doesnt look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      Man, the only reason why DMX is DMX is because of how he came up but he doesnt look any different from a fiend that you'll meet in the streets, he doesnt look good.
      I agree he has certainly wore down over the years ya can see it by looking at him he doesn't have that spark he once did back in the day in my opinion he had alot of great tracks years ago though

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I agree he has certainly wore down over the years ya can see it by looking at him he doesn't have that spark he once did back in the day in my opinion he had alot of great tracks years ago though
        It's fucked up, plus i think he has a bloodshot eye in the pic.

Comment

just wish x would finally get himself together
          sigpic

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X