Crooked I Launches 'C.O.B. Radio' On Skee 24/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooked I Launches 'C.O.B. Radio' On Skee 24/7

With his success in his "Hip Hop Weekly" freestyle series, Slaughterhouse member Crooked I has launched a radio show with DJ Skee's radio network called C.O.B. radio.

Co-hosted by longtime friend Somayeh, the show will air weekly on Wednesdays between 9pm-11pm PST at Skee247.com. Its first installment began on Halloween.

The show will bring fans a look into the world through Crooked's eyes. It also include exclusive interviews, new music, hip-hop-related discussions.

"I'm more than excited to join Skee and his team at Skee 24/7," said Crooked I. "It gives me a platform to interact with my fans and followers in a way that I never have before. I want to give every listener a unique experience and perspective, free of political or commercial influence, and Skee 24/7 is just the place to do it. I've always known I wanted to be involved in radio and this opportunity could not be more perfect.

"In a world where the Internet is more dominant than ever, I believe online radio is the future and I'm excited that Crooked is now part of the radio revolution here at Skee 24/7," DJ Skee added. "Bringing Crooked was the easiest decision we could have made. His reputation speaks for itself. This is a groundbreaking show. There’s nothing else like it, period."
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X