Gucci Mane Disses Yung Joc, Issues Warning & Calls Him 'A Bitch'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane Disses Yung Joc, Issues Warning & Calls Him 'A Bitch'

Gucci Mane is on his 'Pac sh** as of late, taking on anyone and everyone. Obviously, he's been on a warpath and Young Jeezy has been his main target, but he's also sent warnings to T.I. and anyone that wants to step in the way.

As reported Saturday (October 20), the Atlanta rap star also threw a couple at other local heavyweights -- Yung Joc and Kenneth "Block" Russell -- on a track called "F*** The World," off his recently released mixtape, Trap God. On the song, Gucci spits: "I got all eyes on me like Pac did / But I ain't tryin' to go broke like Joc did / I ain't tryin' to f*** my deal up like Block did."

The bars seemed harmless enough, but he took it a step further on Sunday (October 21), when called out Joc on Twitter, warning that they could meet face-to-face if he has any issues with what he said.

"If @iamyungjoc need to resolve any issues I'll be back off the road a little later we can handle it. I STAND ON WHAT I SAID!!!!!!. #TRAPGOD ," Gucci tweeted (@Gucci1017). "Lol...I'm a TRAP GOD I hate phones I'll see you sooner or later..."

When a fan tweeted Joc, asking him what the beef with Gucci was all about, he simply responded (@IamYungJoc): " I couldnt even tell you my n****".

Gucci would continue his rant, further disrespecting his ATL peer by writing: "I'm a go head and say it @iamyungjoc a #BITCH "

At press time, it's unclear what issues the rappers have with each other. Stay tuned...

Trap God is out now. It features guests such as Rick Ross, Future, T-Pain, Birdman, Trae Tha Truth, and his 1017 Bricksquad crew, Waka Flocka and Young Scooter.

I hate Gucci Mane all what he do is dissin for a lil bit probs....and a young jeezy biter too

Comment

gucci aint shit, with 1st grade lyrics, all these rappers now days suck there is no lyrical competition.

Comment

all i can say ... who ????? i seriously have no clue about these ppl ... maybe if i lived in the west

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X