No announcement yet.

Ready To Rumble: Battle Rapper DNA Accepts Meek Mill’s Bar-for-Bar Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready To Rumble: Battle Rapper DNA Accepts Meek Mill’s Bar-for-Bar Challenge

Ultimate Rap League (URL) battle rapper DNA has accepted Meek Mill’s challenge to a rap battle through a recent YouTube video.

In the video, which was released on Tuesday (October 9), the self-proclaimed “Get him the f*ck out of here” battle rapper addressed the battle challenge by watching a few minutes of the Meek Mill vs. Nagos’ battle, and pointing out how Mill’s approach to a battle is too outdated for field of battle rap today.

“Your music is fire but bro, in 2012, that type of battling is not going to work with me at all,” said DNA, who has been viewed over one million times on YouTube, spitting powerful punch-lines and fast-flowing freestyles against current King of the Dot champion (and victor over Canibus), Dizaster. “I done battled some of the best competition in the world, so it’s nothing for me jump in the ring with Meek and we can get it on.”

Hot Stories from All Hip Hop

TygaHip-Hop Rumors: Tyga And Blac Chyna Having A Baby Boy?
    Pusha-TEXCLUSIVE: Rappers Shine At 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards
    GameHip-Hop Rumors: The Game Kicked Out Of Lil Wayne’s B-Day Party!
    dead prez "Information Age" ArtworkHip-Hop Group dead prez Signs New Deal; Preps New Album Information Age
    SNOOP DOGG'S DUB EDITION 1963 CADILLAC COUPE DE VILLE!SNOOP DOGG’S DUB EDITION 1963 CADILLAC COUPE DE VILLE!
    Pauly ShorePAULYTICS: Comedian Pauly Shore Kicks Off His 2012 Election Analysis for AllHipHop.com!
    Shyne Vs Rick RossEXCLUSIVE: From “Pathetic” to “Kudos”, Shyne and Kosha Dillz Weigh In on Rick Ross’ Jewish Mixtape
    Lil' WayneHip-Hop Rumors: Video Of Lil Wayne And Stevie J…Doing What?
    Allhiphop_A3c InternationalA3C’s Planet Hip-Hop Showcase
    Dr. Dre and Jimmy_IovineHip-Hop Rumors: Dr. Dre Retiring? Kreayshawn Explains! Mariah/ Nicki Update!
    French Montana and MGKThe Highs Before The Lows!: AllHipHop.com’s BET Hip-Hop Awards Red Carpet Recap
    Black ThoughtBlack Thought Joins with Okayplayer and AllHipHop to Help Girls in Need Via Power Forward Fundraiser Concert
    TygaHip-Hop Rumors: Tyga And Blac Chyna Having A Baby Boy?
    Pusha-TEXCLUSIVE: Rappers Shine At 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards
    GameHip-Hop Rumors: The Game Kicked Out Of Lil Wayne’s B-Day Party!
    dead prez "Information Age" ArtworkHip-Hop Group dead prez Signs New Deal; Preps New Album Information Age
    SNOOP DOGG'S DUB EDITION 1963 CADILLAC COUPE DE VILLE!SNOOP DOGG’S DUB EDITION 1963 CADILLAC COUPE DE VILLE!
    Pauly ShorePAULYTICS: Comedian Pauly Shore Kicks Off His 2012 Election Analysis for AllHipHop.com!
    Shyne Vs Rick RossEXCLUSIVE: From “Pathetic” to “Kudos”, Shyne and Kosha Dillz Weigh In on Rick Ross’ Jewish Mixtape
    Lil' WayneHip-Hop Rumors: Video Of Lil Wayne And Stevie J…Doing What?

AllHipHop.com MOBILE, News
    Ready To Rumble: Battle Rapper DNA Accepts Meek Mill’s Bar-for-Bar Challenge
    by Ron Johnson (@ronjohnson3319) October 11th, 2012 @ 12:30pm
    MeekMillAHH

No Comments

1 Vote

Share with Shortlink:

(AllHipHop News) Ultimate Rap League (URL) battle rapper DNA has accepted Meek Mill’s challenge to a rap battle through a recent YouTube video.

In the video, which was released on Tuesday (October 9), the self-proclaimed “Get him the f*ck out of here” battle rapper addressed the battle challenge by watching a few minutes of the Meek Mill vs. Nagos’ battle, and pointing out how Mill’s approach to a battle is too outdated for field of battle rap today.

“Your music is fire but bro, in 2012, that type of battling is not going to work with me at all,” said DNA, who has been viewed over one million times on YouTube, spitting powerful punch-lines and fast-flowing freestyles against current King of the Dot champion (and victor over Canibus), Dizaster. “I done battled some of the best competition in the world, so it’s nothing for me jump in the ring with Meek and we can get it on.”

Mill tweeted this past Sunday about his desire to battle a seasoned battle rapper after watching URL’s DNA vs. E. Ness battle, which took place during their Summer Madness 2 event at New York City’s Webster’s Hall. The Maybach Music Group MC went on to boast that he wouldn’t even have to write for the lyrical bout, since he’s had a near perfect record battling on the streets Philadelphia since he was 14 years old.

Tweeted Mill, “I just feel like taking over….. that funny s__t ain’t gone out beat these flows and real s__t! And I ain’t gone write s__t! Lets get it!”

Only time will tell if the former battle rapper and now MMG breakout star will actually meet the URL contender in the ring.

BONUS: DNA vs. E. Ness:

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X