Clear All

• any news bout dmx?

any news bout dmx since he left jail?

Rapper DMX released from jail after serving only 18 out of 90 days

Comment

yeah he got in the face of the law

AGAIN

lol

Just hours after DMX was released from jail yesterday ... the rapper was pulled over by police while driving down Sunset Blvd in a rented Mercedes-Benz ... TMZ has confirmed.

Comment

lol good old dmx
        sigpic

Comment

Only 18 days. Shit. I thought he was longer than that when i've read sirst post... lol
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

i'd really like 2 meet dmx one day and hopefully not get robbed by him. if u think hes slippin, you're delusional. stay thuggin X, i'll always love u man !!!

Comment

damn..thats sad...i wish he stay out of the trouble...its like they after him all the time

Comment

yes they are after him fuck illuminati hold ya head x
                sigpic

Comment

Well every time someone speaks about crooked government and or decides not to follow industry they put them in jail. like prodigy from mobb deep
                  sigpic

Comment

well maybe he got put in jail cos he was committing crimes lol

X was nice on the mic i will not deny that.

Comment

^And pac committed rape? of course not.

dmx seems like intelligent guy, he was speaking about some deep spiritual shit last time i watched his interviews ...
                      but im not much into his music.
                      sigpic

Comment

^well i rather listen to his music than his interviews but he sounded mature lately on them..hope he can go back to studio and record songs for an album before goin to jail again

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                          ^well i rather listen to his music than his interviews but he sounded mature lately on them..hope he can go back to studio and record songs for an album before goin to jail again
                          he has a lot of songs from 2005-2008 that were released on various bootlegs. until his album comes out, i'm sure you'll have somethin 2 bump

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X