THROWED's Upscaled Music Videos Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
    God damn this is a clean as it comes! Nice work. Im having trouble myself trying to cut videos for my project... I go from vob to mp4 using mac x video converter but I lose quality and get all the lines? Any tips bro?
    You need to Deinterlace the videos

Use Handbrake https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

If the video is pal click on filters then change preset:default to bob

If The Video Is NTSC leave it as Default.

For me even if it is pal i set the preset at the top to Super HQ 480p Surround, But if you want to leave it pal set it to Super HQ 576p Surround

then the cropping will change automatically, go back and change all the numbers that have changed to 0

if the source is different then the width & height that is in the little boxes, change the little boxes to show the same as the source.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      Oh really cheif?? what reason might that be??

like [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz said it's none of your business.

Skeet off my dick
      what reason it might be?who knows .. you have to answer that one. somethings not right.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

New York, New York V1 Remastered & Upscaled [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz [MENTION=2846]AK47 [MENTION=2030]blacpain

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

if you're at all interested in a better deinterlacer, you should look into qtgmc. it can seem a bit overwhelming at first and isn't exactly user friendly, but the quality it produces is worth it. it's a frame rate doubler similar to vlc's yadif method. like i said though, research required.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED

Part II (Method Man & Redman)

this will be on the custom bluray of How High i'm putting together for my site MediaHoarderz.com

in some shots there's a green spot on Redmans face. every source i could find had the problem, Even the official DVD!

I Fixed & Cleaned Up As Much As I Could.

Edited The Audio To Put The Explicit Version Of The Song.

The Same Video Just Deinterlaced. Before I Did Work On It.

[MENTION=2030]blacpain [MENTION=2846]AK47 [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz

give feed back please
            Much cleaner bro. Smoother texture, less noise and colours pop more! Good work.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X