6ix9ine Controversy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6ix9ine Controversy

There must be a couple of members on here that are following up on this Tekashi story as it develops day by day. Arguably the hottest topic in modern day hip hop. Reggie recently compared Snoop to Tekashi lol let that sink in ...

[MENTION=7241]THROWED I'd like to know what's your take on it ?

Apparently Jim Jones was wiretapped by the Feds and can be heard saying Tekashi should be violated ...

Jim Jones was name dropped in court for being a member of the (Nine Trey Bloods) the same gang Tekashi was rolling with before he snitched on the whole crew lol ...

Video of Tekashi getting kidnapped ... Skip to 1:20 for the action.

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 09-20-2019, 10:09 PM.

[MENTION=915]Hard2Kill
    thanks for sharing this, i haven't really been following this, but you could see it in 69's face that he was never really about that life.
    but whatever... when was he released for this to happen? i thought he was locked up?

man some of the comments on that kidnap video are hilarious

"Judge: What Else Do You Know

6ix9ine: I Know Victoria’s Secret"

"Vlad post that Area 51 video next "

what i learnt from this video comment section is that dj akademiks already posted this video earlier that day (people keep refering to vlad like he is the hip hop police as if he posted the video first), and that vlad got gun bucked by rick ross crew in the past for vlad exposing ross for being c.o. and then vlad sued lol (not sure how true this is) .

what are the chances that i looked at my phone to set my alarm clock and my battery was at 69 lol.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Man.... this bitch needs to be killed A.S.A.P.
      [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Most of people agrees that its ”ok” to snitch because his ”people” robbed & tried to kill him. (They never ever tried to kill him) just got few pucnhes. But his ”people” protected him, caught cases, went jail because 69. Only reason why 69 was ”untochable”, was because those blood gang members. They did all the dirty work while 69 was creating more enemies for himself and was using them as his shield.

69 whole career was based of him being ”king of new york”, untochable gangster.
        He also claimed that his gang is new ”Death Row” while playing Troublesome 96 lol

24/7 he yelled ”test my gangsta” and dissed peoples dead homies/family members. So imo, he needs to get jail time for his crimes. He robbed and did other shit to people.

Funniest thing is that if he gets out, he will be most popular ”rapper”. People doesnt care if the rapper is fake or snitch. All his songs are about being blood and gangster, what songs he will be doing when he gets out? Same shit?

When Chief Keef was hottest rapper, i thought that hip hop was officially worst, but now its even worse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
          what are the chances that i looked at my phone to set my alarm clock and my battery was at 69 lol.

LOL is this a real screenshot of your phone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            There must be a couple of members on here that are following up on this Tekashi story as it develops day by day. Arguably the hottest topic in modern day hip hop. Reggie recently compared Snoop to Tekashi lol let that sink in ...

[MENTION=7241]THROWED I'd like to know what's your take on it ?

Apparently Jim Jones was wiretapped by the Feds and can be heard saying Tekashi should be violated ...

Jim Jones was name dropped in court for being a member of the (Nine Trey Bloods) the same gang Tekashi was rolling with before he snitched on the whole crew lol ...

Video of Tekashi getting kidnapped ... Skip to 1:20 for the action.

been following 6ix9ine since he released Gummo.

Comment

Originally posted by Staar View Post
              been following 6ix9ine since he released Gummo.
              What you think of all the BS that's been going on lately lol.

Comment

Snitches stitches

Comment

I wasn't paying attention to this situation, because i don't care for his music.
                  But i've looked into it now for a few hours and it left me wondering if Tekashi knows he destroyed his own life.

Bye bye freedom, hello looking over your shoulder 24/7 & sleeping with 1 eye open... Lol.
                  Last edited by 2psah; 09-24-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

LOL is this a real screenshot of your phone ?
                    yh lool

something that i forgot to mention is that there is this 50 year old guy that goes to my gym and he has tattoos everywhere and he has a tattoo of 69 on his forehead just like Tekashi-same font and everything... i wonder how he feels having that tatted on now while Tekashi is on them snitch antics.
                    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by throwed View Post
                      man.... This bitch needs to be killed a.s.a.p.
                      [mention=915]hard2kill
                      lol TEST MY GANGSTA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                        Bye bye freedom, hello looking over your shoulder 24/7 & sleeping with 1 eye open... Lol.
                        This video gives a good explanation

Comment

What you think of all the BS that's been going on lately lol.
                          Ever since i heard Gummo and i saw the video i've been waiting for this to happen.
                          it was soooooo obvious what was going on.

if you watch the breakfast club interview, he's kinda warning Nine Trey.

and to be honest, it wouldn't matter if he snitched or not, Nine Trey has been under investigation since 2006 or something?
                          they had compelling evidence, phone taps and a C.I.

so do you really think they needed 6ix9ine?

The feds played the wiretaps for him days before he got arrested, how do i know this?
                          he was kinda dry snitching during that interview, he was mocking Nine Trey calling them bums and shit.

i can't find the video right now, but there is a video of 6ix9ine listening to Drakes song "I'm Upset"
                          and he was on his live when the quote "50k on my head, that's disrespect" or something like that.

after that he said "fuck Treyway"

I'm not defending him, what he did was wrong.
                          and what they did was also wrong, and i'm not talking about the rumor that Shotti fucked his babymama.

I'm talking about them plotting to kill 6ix9ine.

The internal beef was HUGE..

Fu Banga got robbed by his own people
                          6ix9ine got robbed by his own people
                          Snow wanted to Kill Mel Matrix and Kidnap the snitch CEO Kris (Kristian Cruz)
                          Shotti wanted to kill 6ix9ine

like you can see, that rainbow haired little fucker just made an entire organization incriminate themselves.

this is not the end, i think there is a super seeding indicitment (Spelling?)
                          i think they are gonna go after Jim Jones and Other Nine Treys.

Comment

Originally posted by Staar View Post
                            Fu Banga got robbed by his own people
                            6ix9ine got robbed by his own people
                            Snow wanted to Kill Mel Matrix and Kidnap the snitch CEO Kris (Kristian Cruz)
                            Shotti wanted to kill 6ix9ine

like you can see, that rainbow haired little fucker just made an entire organization incriminate themselves.
                            Do you believe he will get killed soon ?

If not this year then maybe next year. That's what alot of people expect to see happen.

Comment

Do you believe he will get killed soon ?

If not this year then maybe next year. That's what alot of people expect to see happen.

it depends, we will find out tomorrow what 6ix9ine will get.
                              i don't think he's gonna get time served, i think he's gonna get slapped with 3-4

if he gets time served, i think someone is gonna get him.

they shouldn't even be after him, they should get CEO KRIS.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X