Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Joyner Lucas The Next Tupac?

What Yall Think?

Don't think anyone is the next Pac. Joyner is Joyner, and he is a phenomenal rapper.

Comment

No

Comment

I don't fully understand why ppl like Joyner so much. I like a few tracks of his, but they really don't even have replay value. If you have heard I'm Not a Racist once, you don't need to hear it again. The same goes for Devil's Work.

Joyner has nice songs with other rappers too, but Eminem clearly had the better verse on Lucky You and on the latest track Logic provided the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          I don't fully understand why ppl like Joyner so much. I like a few tracks of his, but they really don't even have replay value. If you have heard I'm Not a Racist once, you don't need to hear it again. The same goes for Devil's Work.

Joyner has nice songs with other rappers too, but Eminem clearly had the better verse on Lucky You and on the latest track Logic provided the heat.
          Eminem will always have the better verse, but I'd definitely disagree with the Logic statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Remix View Post
            ....but I'd definitely disagree with the Logic statement.
            Since the two had been beefing, it was a surprise to see/hear these 2 on the same track all the sudden. Joyner didn't talk about the beef at all, but Logic did. Not only did Logic provide the substance people were waiting to hear, his verse had a great structure and the delivery was dynamic. Joyner's verse was fairly random and made close to no sense.

How is Joyner's verse better in your opinion? What do you think he raps about - is there a topic he stays on?

Btw. Logic usually has nothing to say, so it's a bit funny that he was the one talking about the important things on the track.
            Last edited by Slut; 06-02-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

what?

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X