Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

I love Joyner. He's dope as hell.

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED been bumping this a few days
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
        @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=7241" target="_blank">THROWED</a> been bumping this a few days
        Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
        I love Joyner. He's dope as hell.
        Hands down, the best rapper with mainstream appeal, of 2018/2019. I Aint Racist deserved a Grammy. Almost got one too.

Im sorry was amazing too.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
          Hands down, the best rapper with mainstream appeal, of 2018/2019. I Aint Racist deserved a Grammy. Almost got one too.

Im sorry was amazing too.

Dope songs. I also love his funny stuff he did for Angels & Demons with Chris

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED this christian rapper responded to devil's work check it out [MENTION=15439]Husxle see if you like it since your down with cesare borgia lol

check his other tracks

on this track is he sends jay z like a white magic curse on some purification lol like if jay is for real on some devilish shit, and if i was to hear this track that would make me feel mad anxious lol.

this is another where he made a reply to macklemore's same love song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9KQ...ature=youtu.be
            Last edited by Phenomenon; 05-12-2019, 04:13 AM.
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post

[MENTION=7241]THROWED this christian rapper responded to devil's work check it out [MENTION=15439]Husxle see if you like it since your down with cesare borgia lol

check his other tracks

on this track is he sends jay z like a white magic curse on some purification lol like if jay is for real on some devilish shit, and if i was to hear this track that would make me feel mad anxious lol.

this is another where he made a reply to macklemore's same love song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9KQ...ature=youtu.be
              I'll check it out tomorrow broski. I honestly don't like any music now a days tnh. They're all in bed with Lucifer, "Christian" or not.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                I'll check it out tomorrow broski. I honestly don't like any music now a days tnh. They're all in bed with Lucifer, "Christian" or not.
                tbh*

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon Bow down to the pioneer himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    [MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon Bow down to the pioneer himself.

My nigga. Hope you good my brother.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Underated

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15384]7thdayz [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon

There's been a debate lately amongst a couple of fans regarding Joyner Lucas being a Hopsin copycat.

It's in response to Devils Work compared to this ...

Is it a fair argument ?

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15384]7thdayz [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon

There's been a debate lately amongst a couple of fans regarding Joyner Lucas being a Hopsin copycat.

Is it a fair argument ?
                          just 2 niggas questioning the existence of God

comparable yes, copycat no

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

comparable yes, copycat no
                            Exactly.

Comment

Is it a fair argument ?
                              Honestly, i dont see any similarity there. Hopsin seems to be denying gods existence, and pushing the cliche that we should live our lives, because we only live once, and risk the chance of not enjoying life because we are scared into assimilation by a false god, whereas Joyner Lucas acknowledges his unwavering belief in God, and is simply questioning if his God is possibly making mistakes, or maybe cursing man or testing them with trials, but he realizes eventually that this was predicted in the bible, and that it isnt god who is in charge to begin with, its the devil who is ruling the world, because Adam and Eve cursed man when they ate the forbidden fruit, and his god would never voluntarily hurt man with plagues, curses, etc.

This pretty much sums up how i see it. Devils work was made in the same style as "I aint racist", etc (Very socially conscience and morally aware), whereas i dont see Hopsin up late at night dwelling on these things, eating away at his mind, he was just looking to once again, create something provocative.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X