Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Album You Listened To All The Way Through?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lunatic View Post
    Today I listen to Freddie Gibbs - ESGN

[MENTION=327]Freddie G already made clear the album ?
    Freddie Gibbs is my favorite rapper hands down, along with pac and Eminem. I listened to the whole album, i'm buying it next week. Favorite tracks so far are The Real G Money, Lay Down, 9MM. I try to keep the album on repeat lol. I don't think we can compare this album to his older stuff, i think to get into Freddie Gibbs you must listen to his early stuff. With this album i think he wanted to establish ESGN. But everything is there, the essence, the truth, its Gangsta Gibbs!!!!!!!!! 187 proof!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      Freddie Gibbs is my favorite rapper hands down, along with pac and Eminem. I listened to the whole album, i'm buying it next week. Favorite tracks so far are The Real G Money, Lay Down, 9MM. I try to keep the album on repeat lol. I don't think we can compare this album to his older stuff, i think to get into Freddie Gibbs you must listen to his early stuff. With this album i think he wanted to establish ESGN. But everything is there, the essence, the truth, its Gangsta Gibbs!!!!!!!!! 187 proof!!!

The Real G Money, Lay It Down awesome songs on it, but yea agree this is another level now i think after listen the whole album, so i pick up my fav songs and pump this, but I must say I prefer his old music, i love his old songs, he is just real...i am a lil bit disappointed from the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunatic View Post
        The Real G Money, Lay It Down awesome songs on it, but yea agree this is another level now i think after listen the whole album, so i pick up my fav songs and pump this, but I must say I prefer his old music, i love his old songs, he is just real...i am a lil bit disappointed from the album
        Yeah i know what you mean when you say your disappointed. There's more music coming tho with madlib, that should be good aswell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          Yeah i know what you mean when you say your disappointed. There's more music coming tho with madlib, that should be good aswell!

Most artists are changing, but im cool with that, normal way of life. If you know his old stuff and listen to this, and compare it....
          And too much features on it for my taste. Still dope beats !

Comment

• Scarface Best Album!!

if yall aint got it take a listen

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• Me Against The World...

Needing some motivation !
              Love.

Comment

• Love.

Comment

• Dash Berlin - Music Is Life

Comment

• Comment

• Jarren Benton - My Grandma's Basement

First time i heard a Jarren Benton song, i thought his rhymes were very similar to eminem's slim shady, but the dude killed it with his album. What a fucking great surprise. the album is a solid one. Funk volume is keeping the rap game alive.

Comment

• Makaveli Demo
                        Love.

Comment

• Thug Life retail

Comment

• DJ Paul - A Person of Interest

Comment

• Thug Life Demo
                              Love.

Comment

• Pastor troy - crown royal legend mixtape