X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Live *Out4Fame Festival*

Part 1

Part 2

love it! he would be the only artist of the whole world to go on a concert! he rips!
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Hardcore DMX fan here but unfortunately this man is still cracked out of his mind. He needs to go to rehab and do something about his health. Fuck.

Comment

Jesus..... The Worst Concert Ive Seen It Seemed Like He Was Out Of Breath Or Something
        Sound Like He Was Just Rapping Adlibs & Off Beat Crack Will Fuck Your Life Up

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
          Jesus..... The Worst Concert Ive Seen It Seemed Like He Was Out Of Breath Or Something
          Sound Like He Was Just Rapping Adlibs & Off Beat Crack Will Fuck Your Life Up
          Ruff Ryders crew need to kidnap him and throw him into rehab against his will. Force him out the crack game for good.

Comment

Yea bad the drugs kills him...but just love his energy and emotions...back in 2006 he was in germany, i was there, damn this was PureFire!!

Comment

its coze of that, even he crackheads around, but he is entertaining. i hate those perfect performances.....dont need that. if i go out to see a rapper he has to surprise me with his emotions....otherwise i could bump his cd at home if i want a perfect performance..thats why pacs house of blue concert was top. most rapper do their songs talk 1 minute between the songs, and this was it. fuck it.
              He was a nice middle class nigga
              But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
              Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X