The Game To Fight Zimmerman????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game To Fight Zimmerman????

Acquitted killer George Zimmerman says he wants to take up boxing – and celebrity rapper The Game says he’s more than happy to be George Zimmerman’s first opponent.

TMZ reported that the Ali Bomaye rapper has accepted a challenge to box the infamous George Zimmerman in a celebrity boxing match being promoted by Damon Feldman. The fight is scheduled for March 1 and all proceeds go to charity. The Game is 240lbs and 6’5″ and heavily muscled. Zimmerman is 5’7″, and his weight has fluctuated from 185lbs. to 285lbs. by media accounts – most of it generally not muscle.

The Game said:

“I will beat the f**k out of him. I would not be boxing for me. I’d be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family. I would box him to knock him out and I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon.”

Back in August, the rapper unveiled a tattoo in honor of Trayvon Martin on Instagram:
    sigpic

I'd love to see that. Game was also "suppose" to fight Gucci Mane. Gucci Mane once challenged anybody on twitter and game responded lol.

Comment

Will we ever stop hearing about Zimmerman? He thinks of himself as a celebrity & the media gives him the attention he craves. I read he sold a crappy painting for 100k. Fuck the world.
      Last edited by skitzo; 02-01-2014, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I hope for the game we are not talking about the dutch fighter Zimmerman lolz

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X