Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit

Jay-Z is facing a $600M lawsuit from a man who claims he trademarked the "Brooklyn Nets" name before the Nets ever moved out of New Jersey.

The plaintiff, Dr. Francois de Cassagnol, filed the complaint on December 9th, 2013. He claims he registered the "Brooklyn Nets" term over 10 years ago, and that Hova, the NBA, and Bruce Ratner (developer) fraudulently conspired, and used loopholes in the Patent Office to use the name.

A previous appeal ruled in favor of the NBA, but Francois is determined to obtain his $600M in "damages."

if the judge is a fan of tupac, gay z losing 600 mili

[MENTION=13008]Mussolini
    It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Tell me what he didnt copy bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mussolini View Post
      Tell me what he didnt copy bro

im sure his master gay up gay z all the time..

just like that one record company executive wanted to give it to pac , but pac "i dont get down like that"

Comment

Originally posted by Motion View Post
        im sure his master gay up gay z all the time..

just like that one record company executive wanted to give it to pac , but pac "i dont get down like that"
        Quincy Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by kylestephano View Post
          Quincy Jones?
          interscope?
          yes.. but that is a ritual for the illuminated ones .. , but maybe quincy was just gay :S ?

Comment

interscope?
            yes.. but that is a ritual for the illuminated ones .. , but maybe quincy was just gay :S ?
            Lol maybe. And this Jaz from the video is the same guy from the Hawaiian Sophie Video with Jay z? Hahaha

Comment

Lol maybe. And this Jaz from the video is the same guy from the Hawaiian Sophie Video with Jay z? Hahaha
              i have no clue who he is . but maybe they had a fall out . cuz jaz aint a homo

Comment

i have no clue who he is . but maybe they had a fall out . cuz jaz aint a homo
                I think it is. The video was mentioned on bomb first song.. *Hawaiian Sophie fame.. * in the intro.

Comment

I think it is. The video was mentioned on bomb first song.. *Hawaiian Sophie fame.. * in the intro.
                  yeah i recall that no clue what it ment.. u wanna go on about what he means by that

Comment

I think he used to wear Hawaiian shirts. No idea about the sophie part

Comment

The firat music video Jay-Z was in was called Hawaiian Sophie.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see why he got clowned for this. The video and. Is a big fail. The other dude, Jaz, is career never recovered after that. I'm sure Jaz is the same guy in the other video posted in this thread.
                      Last edited by kylestephano; 01-24-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

ahahhahaah

Comment

true its jaz from hawaian sophie, he was jays mentor

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X