Eminem - New stuff September 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem - New stuff September 3rd

Expect something from Eminem on September 3rd.

I made a thread not long ago, about some new eminem stuff in august, that is suppose to be some preview of new material during a live performance i believe.

As for this i think it's going to be a new single, or atleast something related to his new album. It's better be good, because it's my birthday on that date lol.

Haters gonna hate, Eminem G.O.A.T.

He is the G.O.A.T alright.

Getting
    Old
    And
    Tedious

lol, im worried about new em, i want him to do something that will shock us all, i would much rather that, rather than playing it safe, like he did with recovery.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

He is getting along in age but he can still put out good material when he wants too.
      Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
        He is the G.O.A.T alright.

Getting
        Old
        And
        Tedious

lol, im worried about new em, i want him to do something that will shock us all, i would much rather that, rather than playing it safe, like he did with recovery.
        haha

I've been listening to eminem almost my whole life lol, so i still hope for something dope. If he cant shock us no more, then i want some personal type of thing coming from the heart.

Comment

looking forward to this I don't think em needs the shock value anymore though
          sigpic

Comment

He hasnt put out a good album since marshall mathers

All he does nowadays is scream and yell

Comment

forgot Eminem show did u lol
              sigpic

Comment

Man em's gonna have to bring a new style cause that recovery em was whack!

Comment

The new album is suppose to be more dark and less radio friendly.

Comment

Always these delays, I hope the album appears this year.

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                      looking forward to this I don't think em needs the shock value anymore though

i dont mean the shock value, i mean to suprise us, with something we never expected from him.

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I feel like he made his career as a shock artist, always saying crazy off the wall stuff to make people like did he just say that on record.

But he still has it in him when he wants too. But I much perfer the eminem show era and before than compared to now.
                        Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                          i dont mean the shock value, i mean to suprise us, with something we never expected from him.
                          Yeah but i've never expected eminem to release Recovery and rap about love lol. didnt feel it that much. I want a good surprise then.

Originally posted by brad View Post
                          I feel like he made his career as a shock artist, always saying crazy off the wall stuff to make people like did he just say that on record.

But he still has it in him when he wants too. But I much perfer the eminem show era and before than compared to now.
                          true but don't forget his mic skills and word play. He's a true MC.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
                            Haters gonna hate, Eminem G.O.A.T.
                            i've got to challenge you there my friend :P Eminem is so trash his voice is so inconsistent and seems like a cartoon network rapper :P so you think he's the goat?
                            Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIR View Post
                              i've got to challenge you there my friend :P Eminem is so trash his voice is so inconsistent and seems like a cartoon network rapper :P so you think he's the goat?
                              you serious ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X