• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 From Hell (Movie Trailer)

can't wait to see this

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

I thought they died at the end of Devil's Rejects. This is a great surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      I thought they died at the end of Devil's Rejects. This is a great surprise!
      Yeah, i don't understand this. They're all back as if nothing happened in the past lol. Good old memories from my schooling days.

Comment

At the end of devil's rejects they bust thru the police car barricade but get shot up ,and caught but
        It shows them after that (I assumed) playing around with just baby,Otis,and the capt'n during the end credits so I always figured they got away somehow,at some point.
        I can't wait to see this !
        Finally a movie I can get excited about.
        Last edited by jackcorgi; 07-17-2019, 11:04 PM.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Sid Haig just died. damnit!

Comment

Psyco sheit

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
              R.I.P

Comment

oh those two movies (house of 1000 corpes & the devils rejects) are so hard and dirty

r.i.p. cpt spaulding

ps: wondering why Rob didnt release more of the Werewolf Women of the SS with Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu - the faux trailer on the grindhouse project

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X