Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - Cool New Trailer and 4 Posters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - Cool New Trailer and 4 Posters!

Paramount Pictures has released four new character posters for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles featuring the four fan favorite characters from the franchise. An international trailer was also released, which you can watch below thanks to The Film Stage. The trailer offers up a ton of cool new footage including a confrontation between Shredder and the four shelled heroes. Even though I don't really like the look of the turtles, the movie still looks like it will entertain audiences. The film was directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Battle: Los Angeles, Wrath of the Titans), and it's set to be released on August 8th!

I'm pumped for this .. can't wait, hope CGI comes out right for it - Turtles look a little too realistic IMO from what I've seen, look like actual turtles lol .. I thought the 90's movies were a bit more on point with the way they should look but will have to see movie to really be able to tell. Michael Bay don't fuck me on this one, been waiting for a good remake for years !

Comment

im gonna give it an open mind it still wont be like the 90's classics but hopefully for this day and age it turns our good will watch this one at the theater.

Comment

hope it dont ruin it with all the CGI, used 2 love turtles films when i was young without all the need for CGI
        subscribe to my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/DJMarcyMarcRemix

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          im gonna give it an open mind it still wont be like the 90's classics but hopefully for this day and age it turns our good will watch this one at the theater.
          Ernie Ray Jr. [Pizza Delivery Kid] was the shit back in the day for 90's classic! I'll probably catch this one at the Drive In - wont go all out 3D on it. Guess there now having to update all Drive ins to digital film projectors because studios are no longer doing std films, picture is way better then it use to be and half price with double the movies to watch !

Comment

saw that trailer yesterday...
            too much CGI ...well, I will watch this movie but of course this movie cant beat the original!!!

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

cant be the old films imo I watched number 2 a few days ago
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                saw that trailer yesterday...
                too much CGI ...well, I will watch this movie but of course this movie cant beat the original!!!

ahh the memories this brings back!

Comment

I just watched the first 2 90's movies a couple months back. I still pretend the third doesn't exist lol.

Anyway, funny part in the trailer when someone asking April if they're aliens. Originally Michael Bay's remake was going to change the origin to them being aliens, so I chuckled a bit there. Unless they still are, then I don't know how I feel, but they did put the "Teenage Mutant" back in the title, so I guess they swapped it.

Really looking forward to this, might be the first film I watch in the theater in a while

Comment

I don't like how they look, but this looks good. Shredder is a robot now? That figures. lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X