The Happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happening

The Happening is a 2008 American apocalyptic film written, co-produced and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Mark Wahlberg plays a biology teacher when this mass suicide thing starts to happen. Then we get to follow him, his wife and how they try to escape this thing. (see Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds)

this movie is nota good movie at all. i actually feel like i lost an hour an a half of my life watching this. but one thing i must say it was pretty damn funny, when these people started to kill themselves. but other that that it was horrible. the story line moved slow and it just led to nothing is how i feel about it. it's boring, and that may be because of the acting. it was not the best. i think they could have done a whole lot better on this. i was very disappointed.

2/5

Damn i was surprised with the movie. The story was weird but i enjoyed the movie fully.

Comment

It was an aight movie...I just watched uh its called "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage and I thought that was a way better Apacalyptica movie...I'd recommend that over The Happening...

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
      Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
      Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
      Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X