FAST AND FURIOUS 7 and INSIDIOUS 3 Have New Release Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST AND FURIOUS 7 and INSIDIOUS 3 Have New Release Dates

Universal Pictures has moved the released date up a week for Fast and Furious 7. The movie was supposed to be released on April 10th, but will now hit theaters on April 3rd, 2015.

James Wan is directing the next highly anticipated installment of the awesome franchise, and it stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Kurt Russell, and more.

I'm surprised they've managed to keep the plot of this film under wraps for so long. We still have no real idea what it will entail, but I know it's going to be a lot of fun!

The studio also announced that Insidious: Chapter 3 will now be released on May 29th, 2015 instead of April 3rd. The movie is being directed by Leigh Whannel, and it's the first film in the franchise that's not being directed by Wan.

I love Insidious. One of my favorite horror movies ever. Fast & Furious cannot wait for it. I wonder how they'll deal witht the paul walker scenes. Hmm.

Comment

oh insidious was so bad lol, first and second awefull. some scenes were so "b-movie"

FF7 mh ok, why not!
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

I'm curious to see how Fast 7 turns out. Hope the storyline is good, since the movie is now up to date with Tokyo Drift!!!

Comment

Paul Walker didn't finish some important scenes though, [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 CGI?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            Paul Walker didn't finish some important scenes though, [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 CGI?
            A tad bit of cgi and they are also using his brother as they look fairly similar for scenes to complete the film.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X