THE EXPENDABLES 3 Officially Rated PG-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE EXPENDABLES 3 Officially Rated PG-13

We've been hearing rumors that Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables 3 would be rated PG-13. That rumor is now truth. ERC Box Office revealed that the final chapter in the Expendables franchise has been rated PG-13 for "violence including intense sustained gun battles and fight scenes, and for language." So the violence and language have obviously been toned down for this installment.

Stallone said that the first two movies might have gotten a PG-13 as well, but they both ended up being R, which is what I thought would happen with this sequel. That's not the case, though. They obviously took the PG-13 rating so that the movie had a better chance of making more money. As long as the movie entertains I don't care what the rating is, but it has been fun watching over-the-top violence in these films.

I guess if you want to see hardcore R-rated violence anymore you just have to watch TV.

Lol love that line up either way, Beastley Snipes

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

They need Jackie Chan in this !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X