Steven Spielberg Director's Collection Blu-ray Boxset Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Spielberg Director's Collection Blu-ray Boxset Announced

It's hard to capture Steven Spielberg's extensive career in a single boxset, but Universal Studios Home Entertainment is taking a stab at doing so. They've collected 8 of the director's most memorable films in the Steven Spielberg Director's Collection. The boxset will be available on both Blu-ray and DVD and spans 26 years of the director's work.

The boxset includes: Duel, The Sugarland Express, 1941, Always, Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Jurassic Park, and The Lost World: Jurassic Park. The first four films on the list have never before been released on Blu-ray and have been digitally remastered for the occasion.

Besides the movies, the Blu-ray/DVD set includes a treasure trove of extras. It's accompanied by a "58-page companion book on the visionary director's career, featuring rare photos, archival materials and more." You'll also find hours of bonus features with making-of documentaries, behind the scenes featurettes, deleted scenes, archival footage, and interviews with Spielberg.

The Steven Spielberg Director's Collection will be available to purchase on October 14, 2014.

You mean to tell me that these are the films chosen for this set???

Ok...list 8 films you feel should be featured in this box set.

Comment

Jaws
      Close Encounters of the Third Kind
      E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
      The Color Purple
      Jurassic Park
      Saving Private Ryan
      Minority Report
      Catch Me If You Can

Comment

Jurassic Park would be my favorite amongst them all.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X