Mystique Kick Some Throat In X-Men Days of Future's Past Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystique Kick Some Throat In X-Men Days of Future's Past Photo

Bryan Singer sent out a new photo from X-Men: Days of Future Past featuring Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) kicking the hell out of some guy's throat and holding him up against the wall. Poor bastard, looks like it hurts!

The movie also stars Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Peter Dinklage, Shawn Ashmore, Nicolas Hoult, Omar Sy, Halle Berry, Daniel Cudmore, Fan Bingbing, and Boo Boo Stewart.

The film is based on the comic book storyline "Days of Future Past," which ran in Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run and introduced the idea of an alternate future for Marvel's mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.

The movie will be released on July 18th, 2014.

I'm looking forward to see this movie, always liked the x-men.

Comment

I hope this film is good, cause Wolverine was trash!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
        I hope this film is good, cause Wolverine was trash!!!!
        The new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          The new one?
          Yeah...the new one was better than the old one... but still garbage!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
            Yeah...the new one was better than the old one... but still garbage!!!!
            Damn. I havent seen it yet, but the first one wasnt all that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X