• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.6/10
    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomRx View Post
      This movie was great!
      Yep, i've seen it a few times and it always gets to me. I need to read the book now!

---

Pain & Gain

pretty good movie

Comment

• Point Break (Remake) 7,5/10 ...much better than expected! when I saw the trailer I was: WFT ist that? but I was wrong.

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

• man this movie was really dope, lol. recommend it to everyone you will not be disappointed!
          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Kevin Heart get hard (gay ass name ) Was funny end of the movie they played changes song.

Comment

• Steve Jobs 8,5/10 that was a great watch.

Comment

• Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Wasnt a fan of this movie, maybe because my friend kept repeating that it was shit before we event watched it but, i feel like there was no story to it. Alot of stuff is happening at the same time, way too much. Best thing about it was Jesse Eisenberg and Wonder Woman. Other than that i dont understand why is it so highly rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomRx View Post

8.6/10
                  i hate you for this one lol. there was like 3 movies named "Eden" and i watched the wrong one. i realized it after 30minutes i was like wtf here is no woman that got hijacked lol hate my life

Ahh and i watched today some bunch of movies, one movie was good but i forgot about the name lol

but here is the movie that i yesterday watched

10/10
                  Last edited by DeletedMofogga; 03-29-2016, 02:14 AM.
                  - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                    i hate you for this one lol. there was like 3 movies named "Eden" and i watched the wrong one. i realized it after 30minutes i was like wtf here is no woman that got hijacked lol hate my life

Ahh and i watched today some bunch of movies, one movie was good but i forgot about the name lol

but here is the movie that i yesterday watched

10/10
                    lmao

"Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

• Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice ...I was disppointed. it was a very good movie, but not as epic as I thought it would be. 7,5/10 I'll buy the blu-ray and will give the theatrical cut another chance and maybe the extended cut will change my mind.

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                      Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice
                      i feel like there was no story to it. Alot of stuff is happening at the same time, way too much. Best thing about it was Jesse Eisenberg and Wonder Woman. Other than that i dont understand why is it so highly rated.
                      no story?
                      000min - 110min: pro and cons Superman story ...only few solo action scenes.
                      110min - 125min: Batman vs. Superman
                      125min - 130min: Batman solo action & Superman solo action scenes
                      130min - 140min: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday
                      140min - 151min: I dont want to spoil the ending even when it's pointless

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                        Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice ...I was disppointed. it was a very good movie, but not as epic as I thought it would be. 7,5/10 I'll buy the blu-ray and will give the theatrical cut another chance and maybe the extended cut will change my mind.

no story?
                        000min - 110min: pro and cons Superman story ...only few solo action scenes.
                        110min - 125min: Batman vs. Superman
                        125min - 130min: Batman solo action & Superman solo action scenes
                        130min - 140min: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday
                        140min - 151min: I dont want to spoil the ending even when it's pointless
                        maybe i wrongly expressed myself but, theres way too much going on. at some point you get lost imo, theres no solid dialogue, theres no intrigue. its just a big mess with no element of surprise. alot of short scenes that zack snyder could of explored better if he made them a bit longer. i wasnt simply a fan of this movie. it was weak. i hope zack snyder wont touch no batman movie. i know ben afleck wrote a script. it'll be interesting to see what he came up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                          maybe i wrongly expressed myself but, theres way too much going on. at some point you get lost imo, theres no solid dialogue, theres no intrigue. its just a big mess with no element of surprise. alot of short scenes that zack snyder could of explored better if he made them a bit longer. i wasnt simply a fan of this movie. it was weak. i hope zack snyder wont touch no batman movie. i know ben afleck wrote a script. it'll be interesting to see what he came up with.
                          I agree, Zack Snyder should remove many scenes, because they were pointless, didnt fit and destroyed the whole storytelling.
                          The story was a great idea...it's a Man Of Steel 2 with Batman elements and I like that, because I loved Man Of Steel! A shame he didnt use more Batman and Superman solo action scenes, because they would be better for the whole atmosphere.

About the Justice League elements: they were good and bad at the same time. The video material were a good idea, but the other scene [dont worry I dont spoil you] was bad, nah that scene was totally crap they way Snyder delivered it.

I liked Snyder's vision of Batman. He was an "old", broken and aggressive Batman...totally bad ass.

Let's hope that the exended cut is much betterm

Comment

• Friday (1995)
                            One funny ass film

Comment

• Ip Man 3

i give it a 9/10
                              - Steez 4 President -