• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''I love you man''

Nice movie.

Comment

• 8/10

Comment

• Apostle Peter and the last supper. Came out in 2012 I thought it was pretty good reflection of Peter's recollection of his time with Jesus. Good movie.

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• Полосатый рейс (Striped Trip)

Comment

• 8.5/10

Comment

• Up there with Apocalyse Now...
                This film is exactly what war films lack today, no film explores the constant chain of the hatred of war better. The ending sequence is one of the most powerful sequence I have ever seen. Bare in mind it looks like it's been recorded with a average home camera, but it immerses you a million times stronger than films of todays highest standard.

Comment

• There's something about wacky mysterious movies that always made me feel warm and comfortable when watching, like Four Rooms. Except this film is moreso Kubrick's take on Belle de Jour. I enjoyed watching it. 7/10

Comment

• 7.5/10

Comment

• Amazing Samurai film by the man who directed Harakiri, Masaki Kobayashi.
                      The film is absolutely timeless. 8/10

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• Comment

• Robert Altman's '3 Women'

Even from the beginning something about this film just seemed off. It is bizarre in a subtle way at first, and then crescendos to playful weirdness later on. Truly a gorgeous film and splendid experience. The energy of the young Sissy Spacek is adorable up until her episode, and holy crap does she turn the corner from cute to frightening so fast. The acting in this film is exquisite. The ending is most delightful. Fun times all around. I've never seen a film like this before.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

• 7.5/10

Comment

• The Breakfast Club.... ahh what a classic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X