Iron Man 3 Spoiler Info - The Awesome Truth Behind The Mark VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3 Spoiler Info - The Awesome Truth Behind The Mark VIII

Iron Man's newest suit in Iron Man 3, the Mark VIII just got a hell of a lot more awesome! The suit was unveiled at Comic-Con earlier this year, and many people weren't really happy with the design. I just have to say, it looks a lot cooler in action on the big screen. You can read our description of it here.

The footage we were shown showed the suit remotely attaching itself onto Tony Stark, but it does a lot more than that! Thanks to our friends at Latino Review we have some very big spoilerish information on the suit, and I'll begin with saying that it's not really the Mark VIII...

Spoilers Ahead!

The suit is actually the Mark XLVII. That's right, this is Iron Man's 47th armor! And wait until you read what it can do!

The Extremis-enhanced bad guys under direction of Ben Kingsley’s Mandarin villain are going to be too much for Tony to handle on his own, so he thinks ahead, thinks big and has a plan. Tony’s about to go out and fight some bad guys when he mentions the Mark XLVII to Pepper Potts. Pepper asks what happened to the other forty and Tony just smiles.

From the cockpit of Mark XLVII Tony is able to control multiple armors in battle. We over here at LR have been vaguely aware of an action scene where Tony was going to control multiple Iron Man suits (presumably they look similar to distract his enemies as to the location of kill-able Iron Man Prime), but the number 40 seems…awesome. 40 Iron Men.

Un-freakin-real! How amazing does that sound! Having seen what can be done with these movies, it's easy to imagine how incredible this is going to look! Iron Man III is no doubt going to be the best of the trilogy. I'm incredibly excited to see director Shane Black's vision up on the big screen!

What do you think of this crazy cool bit of new information?

The movie is described as a technological crisis thriller, set in the world of international war, arms and terror. The movie stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, James Badge Dale, with Sir Ben Kingsley and Jon Favreau. This movie is set to be released in May 3rd, 2013.

they used too much yellow ...dont like this suit
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X