Charlie Baltimore Says "Notorious" Needs Car Crash Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Baltimore Says "Notorious" Needs Car Crash Scene

Charlie Baltimore Says "Notorious" Needs Car Crash Scene "He Was Told He Would Never Walk Again"

Charlie Baltimore, B.I.G.'s girlfriend at the time of his death, recently explained the significance of the car accident that stalled Life After Death and questioned the Notorious film's treatment of the event.

According to Baltimore, the accident that caused B.I.G. to walk with a cane had more to do with his life than the movie let on.

"The only thing that bothered me [about the movie] was that Big and I was involved in a serious car accident. Life After Death the album was not supposed to be a double album. It was because Big was in the hospital for three months and there was nothing left to do but work on it and recover. Puff was like, 'You're crazy to do that. Let's get an album out and do it now.'

"He was told he would never walk again and if he were to walk again he may have a wheelchair or a walker... From what I understand that accident was a very much downplayed in that movie. To me that was a huge part of Big maturing and evolving and Life After Death coming out the way it did." (VladTV)

Baltimore is not the only Biggie associate to take issue with the Notorious biopic.

"I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both... I've been quiet for a long time," Lil' Kim told Hip-Hop Weekly

"I'm very disappointed in Faith," she said. "There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed." (Hip-Hop Weekly)

Its' nationwide release had a big impact at theaters.

Notorious, a biopic of slain rap artist Christopher Wallace, aka Notorious B.I.G., grossed an estimated $21.5 million from 1,638 theaters to post the best per-location average -- $13,126 -- of the weekend. Film was distributed by Fox but produced and marketed by Fox Searchlight. Opening is the biggest ever for the specialty unit. (Variety)

i agree..if ur going to do a movie on someones life u should get in all the important facts that shaped that persons life

Comment

would have been nice, especially for those who dont know much about biggie.
      who the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Yeah the whole car crash scene was like 5 seconds....bottom line this movie was good for entertainment value but it its a forgettable movie. The sad part is the the Pac movie has much higher standards 2 live up to, and i think they will really drop the ball on that one.

Comment

yeah , i guess there was a lot of stuff they could have covered in the movie . (were was mase ??)
          "I can make a million and still not get enough of spending" - Pac

Comment

dont think mase was really in the fold like that....there were alot of scenes, especially the ones with tupac that were edited. If u watch the sample clips from b4 the movie came out you'll see what i'm talkin about.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X