Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep you're right a recently watch an old movie with jason scott lee lol, this why I made a mistake in the name...

the first movie is more deep and classic, I don't know and can't explain why but the second movie was not so bad for me ....

there was a tv serie about the Crow but I never saw and don't want to watch
    sigpic

Comment

dvd- this is it

Comment

two blu-rays i bought today.... i know they are like old movies but i never watched them...

Comment

Last dvd i bought was Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - Season 5. That was like 6 months ago lol

Comment

The dark knight 2 dvd collector version
            sigpic

Comment

Mine was hangover when it first came out on cam for sale

Comment

Toy Story 3 on Blu-ray, yea that's right....
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Predator 1 and 2, plus alien vs predator unrated version
                  sigpic

Comment

The Lost Boys

Comment

Bought Toy Story 3 and Cars: Mater Tall Tales on Blu-Ray for my son
                      Check out my Complete 2pac Song List Here

Starting a new spreadsheet list that will be totally compliant with the Reference section.

Comment

i received this today

best quality thats available finally!!!!

Young Black Brotha Records Video Collection Vol. One [2004]

The Young Black Brotha Video Collection DVD Vol. 1 is a must have to your DVD collection. What you hold in your hands is not just another DVD; instead it's a precious piece of Hip Hop History. These 12 music videos were made in the years 1992-1999. Two of the 12 videos were made while Khayree was with Strictly Business Records. In the early 1990s the Bay Area was the center of attention of the Hip Hopworld. One company Young Black Brotha Records aka "YBB" would leave an indelible mark on the History of Hip Hop music. With artist Mac Mall, Ray Luv, Young Lay, Mac Dre, Dubee aka Sugawolf & Musical Mastermind Khayree, this YBB Video Collection DVD is the best of musical & visual entertainment. Now for the first time ever you can enjoy all 12 YBB videos on one DVD. The YBB Video Collection includes the videos: Mac Dre - California Livin', Mac Mall's - Wide Open, Sic Wit Tis & of course the phenomenal Ghetto Theme video, which was directed by, and Co-starred Tupac Shakur. Other music videos included are Ray Luv - Last Nite, Directed by Tupac, Young Lay - All About My $Fetti, Dubee - My Thang and more. The YBB Video Collection DVD Vol. 1 is a rare look at a phenomenal moment in Hip Hop.

- Videos

1. California Livin' - Mac Dre, Directed by Chris Kirk
                        2. Get My $ On - Ray Luv, Directed by Chris Kirk
                        3. Sic Wit Tis - Mac Mall, Directed by Chris Kirk
                        4. Ghetto Theme - Mac Mall, Directed by Tupac Shakur
                        5. Last Nite - Ray Luv, Directed by Tupac Shakur
                        6. All About My $Fetti - Young Lay Featuring Ray Luv & Mac Mall, Directed by Michael Martin
                        7. In The Game - Ray Luv, Directed by Jeff Byrd
                        8. Definition Of A Hustla - Ray Luv Featuring The Link Crew, Directed by Jonathan Heuer & Michael Martin
                        9. Playahs Mode - Young Lay, Directed by Doug Green
                        10. Sticking To The Grind - Young Lay, Directed by James Michael Martin
                        11. My Thang - Dubee, Directed by Doug Green & Khayree Shaheed
                        12. Wide Open - Mac Mall, Directed by Andy Kawanami

- Special Features

1. Full Length Audio Commentary on six Videos by Producer Khayree
                        2. Behind The Sceenes Footage from 8 of the Videos including California Livin' & Last Nite Directed by Tupac Shakur
                        3. Movie Trailer for the Documentary Film: Who is Khayree? The Young Black Brotha Story
                        4. Photo Gallery
                        5. Bonus Material including 2 short Films as well as rare footage from the YBB Film Archives
                        6. Free Music & Coming Attractions
                        7. Over 2 Hours of Entertainment on this DVD
                        8. All Videos contain English sub-titles

Comment

I didn't buy it, but my friend bought the Scott Pilgrim blu ray and gave me the dvd disc that came with it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                            i received this today

best quality thats available finally!!!!

Young Black Brotha Records Video Collection Vol. One [2004]

Thats some nice shit you got there GOV. You bought it from Dantes auction right?

Id buy that for the fact of not having to watch the videos on it in Youtube quality. Nice shit

Comment

^^ i bought it from ebay but not from dante, dante has it in his active auction right now. i always searched for it, and i found another seller who sold me it for a special price!

and yeah quality is very nice, and there are some nice behind the sceenes and other footages on it, and pac too while he is directing the two videos

Comment

haha i just bought like 4 blurays underworld 1,2 and lord of the rings 1,2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X