This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Chat

Working on the flashchat. Before there were some problems with everyone except admins getting into the chat. Please take the time to verify that you can enter the chat. If it is working like it should, you shouldnt even have to type your password. Please let me know how it works for you. I have also added a shortcut to it in the quick links menu. The one PNC placed in the NavBar is still there as well.

flash chat i can enter with my name and no pw.... wtf ?

integrate it with the forum database and just configure all usergroups

Comment

Thats what I did, i configured all usergroups to have access using their logins to the site. The only thing that is not working right is mods/admins because it requires a newer version of flashchat for vbulletin 3.7. Only registered users, and forum leaders can use built in logins. If not logged into the site, just going straight to the chat a password is required

Comment

still dont get it, it used to work before and the newer version didnt work remember? i dont know,...... hope u fix it soon

props

Comment

It is working now

Comment

i can log in with any username of my choice

i tried sumthin like 1jgsjscgscg and worked

u didnt integrate it with vb

Comment

im looking at it again, i followed the vbulletin 3.7 integration instructions exactly and uploaded the correct files. it does say that version 4.7.12 or higher of flashchat is required and we have version 4.7.8 but it shouldnt really make a difference. ill try and find a newer version if it doesnt work

Comment

Try it again PNC please

Comment

yeah now it workin

Comment

cool, got rid of some of the censored words as well

Comment

lol how did u do that ?
                      is it in the config file ?

good shit

props

Comment

in one of the config files called badwords or something like that. i just removed all of them except offensive words like the N word ending in ER.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X