This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username Changes

Members can now change their own username Edit Profile Settings page.

Members are limited to one change every 21 days and a list of previous usernames will be kept in each members profile that all members can see to avoid confusion.

If you are not happy with the change, you can revert back to your previous name.

nice now AmAnVel can get a new screen name every 21 days

Comment

lol

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
        Members can now change their own username by clicking the pencil icon next to their name in their profile.

Members are limited to one change every 21 days and a list of previous usernames will be kept that all members can see.

So if you change your username to “unbanned” can I take your old username? Or do members keep some sort of exclusive rights to their old usernames ��
        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

[MENTION=608]Immortal
          Ooooh question? If I was to change my name Kool81 to match my YouTube name WizzattzProductions everything that has been tagged under [MENTION=16672]kool81 would remain the same I would assume. So if people still tag me as [MENTION=16672]kool81 until they get used to referring to me under the tag @wizzattzproductions would I receive those notifications?
          Last edited by kool81; 09-09-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
            [MENTION=608]Immortal
            Ooooh question? If I was to change my name Kool81 to match my YouTube name WizzattzProductions everything that has been tagged under [MENTION=16672]kool81 would remain the same I would assume. So if people still tag me as [MENTION=16672]kool81 until they get used to referring to me under the tag @wizzattzproductions would I receive those notifications?
            All old tagged posts with your current name would still link to u since the mention tag contains the member id. But any new posts with ur old name AFTER a name change will not link to u
            A tip tho, keep your name short so people can tag u quicker. Drop productions
            Last edited by enya; 09-09-2021, 07:15 PM.
            "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

I will stay as it is, my name since start in here (2009)

Comment

nice and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by enya View Post
                  All old tagged posts with your current name would still link to u since the mention tag contains the member id. But any new posts with ur old name AFTER a name change will not link to u
                  A tip tho, keep your name short so people can tag u quicker. Drop productions
                  Maybe in the future I might change it, but for now and for a while I'ma just keep it the same Kool81 lol. This is interesting to know tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post
                    nice now AmAnVel can get a new screen name every 21 days

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Do you really think that's a good idea lol

Comment

My personal feedback would be: not crazy about this. I believe a name should follow you. This is like making it easier for the scammers and other people with ill intent, imo. I don't see why anybody needs to keep changing names, and I bet it will lead to people interacting with people they know without knowing they know them. Personally, I liked it when news papers required you to link your FB profile before commenting on articles. This is a huge step backwardsand I fail to see the real benefit. If you're 15, insecure and have ADD then this is probably cool. But for accountability this just seems like a loss. Oh well, there I said it. Not a huge deal, but if pushed for a quote, this is what I would say.
                        unofficial 2pac scene discord
                        https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Who pushed for this change, or where is this coming from? Maybe it solves problems I'm unaware of.
                          unofficial 2pac scene discord
                          https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Originally posted by Preach View Post
                            My personal feedback would be: not crazy about this. I believe a name should follow you. This is like making it easier for the scammers and other people with ill intent, imo. I don't see why anybody needs to keep changing names, and I bet it will lead to people interacting with people they know without knowing they know them. Personally, I liked it when news papers required you to link your FB profile before commenting on articles. This is a huge step backwardsand I fail to see the real benefit. If you're 15, insecure and have ADD then this is probably cool. But for accountability this just seems like a loss. Oh well, there I said it. Not a huge deal, but if pushed for a quote, this is what I would say.
                            100% agree. They should have 'formally known as...' under the new name if they decide to keep switching names. Horrible idea.

Comment

This is a cool upgrade

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X