X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Update 15-February-2015

Hello

This week we had part 3 of our interview with Westcoast producer Doug Rasheed. In this part he is talking about: 2Pac Telling Who Shot Him in 1994 & The Crazy Hit Em Up Session at Can Am.

Link to the interview: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=89237

This week I will released a new part of the interview with Doug Rahseed. In this new part we talk about an unreleased YNV and 2Pac song. So stay tuned!

See you next weekend.

Besides MC, is there anyone else that transcribes interviews? Personally, I like to read them because it saves plenty of time. I'll be more than happy to volunteer and help with some transcribing

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
      Besides MC, is there anyone else that transcribes interviews? Personally, I like to read them because it saves plenty of time. I'll be more than happy to volunteer and help with some transcribing
      for a while it has just been me. there were a few guys that were helping and i wish i could find others to help. i've done a ton and i get burnt out on it lol but i get to retain the information more than the average person for sure.

if you missed it, here is the Interviews Table Of Contents for the transcribed ones only. and here is the Transcribed section of the forum, but the table of contents is an organized list opposed to the section where they are just dropped as i do them.
      [MENTION=212]Franco

so if you would like you can transcribe some that would be awesome! if you would like to feel free, just let me know who you are going to transcribe so i don't do it too haha. thanks!

Comment

Lets touch base over PMs. I'll be more than happy to help!

Comment

Weekend Update 15-February-2015

I would still help but i'm too busy with other stuff, i don't have the time anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
            I would still help but i'm too busy with other stuff, i don't have the time anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            it's all good, thanks for the work you did do it is all appreciated.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X