X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Update - 15-November-2013

Happy Friday Everyone.

Welcome to the 50th Friday Update in a row. For 50 straight weeks, we have brought you new stuff every single Friday.

To start today, I would like to announce the winner of the 2nd Competition for the Tupac: Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's. [MENTION=10086]61824 with his thread "Say What You Want About Death Row" was chosen as the winner. He will be receiving a copy of each DVD mailed straight to his door.

We have started the 3rd competition as well. This one is a Remix competition, and we have upped the ante big time on the prizes.

For more information, see the below thread:

Site related information to include announcements, updates, & rules.

Today we bring you part 4 of the Mouse Man interview conducted by [MENTION=856]L-Booma. In part 4, Mouse Man talks about:

-The song "Niggaz/Brothers In The Pen"
    -How him and 2Pac went their separate ways in life

Check it out at the below link:

Also the latest magazine scan, this time provided by the member [MENTION=2030]blacpain and uploaded by [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 has been posted. This one is Vibe - December 1997: Tupac Shakur's Accused Killer Speaks

Check it out at the below link:

See you all next Friday. Two more weeks and we will have had a full year of Friday updates in a row!

[MENTION=10086]61824 congrats on winning the competition that was a great thread! Keep up the great work!
    [MENTION=856]L-Booma I'm looking forward to your 4th installment!
    [MENTION=2030]blacpain I've already thanked you but thanks again for the scans! Now you've taken part of building our reference section
    [MENTION=1]007 thanks for the update, 50 Fridays in a row is pretty impressive! The one year will be a great accomplishment!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X