This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Update - 25-October-2013

Here we are, Friday again, and the 47th Friday update in a row from 2Pac-Forum.com

To start, big congratulations again to [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357 for winning the 1st of at least 5 competitions for the Tupac Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's. The DVD's are on their way to him now.

We have started the 2nd competition. More information on it can be found in the below thread:

Competition 2: Thread

Today we bring you part 1 of a very special interview conducted by [MENTION=856]L-Booma. This one is with Mouse Man. For those who don't know, Mouse Man and Tupac were friends since they were kids, and started their rap careers together. This may be the only audio interview he's ever done. In part 1, Mouse Man talks about:

-How he became friends with 2Pac
    -The Baltimore years
    -The Eastside Crew & Born Busy
    -Writing the fastest rap
    ...and much more

Check it out at the below link:

Mouse Man Exclusive Interview Part 1

The next magazine article from [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 has been posted. This one is Yo! - October 1995 - He's Down...But Is He Out? As always, the quality on the scans is absolutely amazing. Check it out at the below link:

Yo! - October 1995 - He's Down...But Is He Out?

Stay tuned for the competition #3 announcement, coming very soon, and see you all next Friday...

25-October-2013

Hell yeah solid update as usual. Almost to 50 weeks in a row!! "We Str8 Ballin!" Thanks [MENTION=856]L-Booma for the interview it was amazing. And thanks [MENTION=1]007 for the update.

I have one suggestion. You should start adding this link into your Friday updates in case people have missed past interviews and specials.

Interviews Table Of Contents

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      Hell yeah solid update as usual. Almost to 50 weeks in a row!! "We Str8 Ballin!" Thanks [MENTION=856]L-Booma for the interview it was amazing. And thanks [MENTION=1]007 for the update.

I have one suggestion. You should start adding this link into your Friday updates in case people have missed past interviews and specials.

Interviews Table Of Contents
      I have a better suggestion, ban yourself.

That's a good idea though, I'll do that starting next week if I remember. You'll probably have to remind me lol

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        I have a better suggestion, ban yourself.

That's a good idea though, I'll do that starting next week if I remember. You'll probably have to remind me lol
        That's it...I quit.

Comment

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 and his suggestions
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            That's it...I quit.
            Heh, how original. We've never had that happen before!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X