This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition 2: Thread

As mentioned in last weeks Friday Update, [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond was kind enough to provide us with 5 copies of Tupac: Conspiracy, and 5 copies of Tupac: Aftermath, for giving away to members of the site.

The staff decided the best way to do this would be to put together some competitions. We held the first competition for the past 2 weeks, and announced the winner today. Big congrats to [MENTION=13201]MobFigga357. He will receive a copy of each DVD mailed straight to his door.

For the next competition, we are looking for the best new thread. The guidelines for the thread are as follows:

It should be 2Pac related
    It should be a new and interesting subject
    Something that brings discussion

Members can nominate threads by posting a link to it in this thread.

The competition starts right now, and ends Wednesday November 6th at 1200 EST, at which time we will all vote on the best thread.

Please submit your thread nominations here at any time.

Good luck at all and stay tuned for more competition announcements

#staff #dj #vip

Onward we go to comp 2 good luck to the members let's get some nice 2pac discussion threads goin.

Comment

Do a remix competition bruuuuu

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        stay tuned

Comment

Good luck guys. Should be some interesting threads to post in next few weeks

Comment

New and interesting subject? Motion won't win then! :-p
            Letz be friendz

Comment

Good luck to everyone out there trying to win! This will be an interesting 2 weeks I'm looking forward to. Let's get some original ideas sparked!

Remember you can use our reference section! There's plenty of interesting information and items in there to discuss about. You can create threads about reference in the Makaveli Reference Discussions!

Let's get it!

Comment

Dont forget to post links from threads u want to nominate people!

Comment

Has anyone made "was tupac gay" as a topic? That'll surely win this competition with posts alone lol

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                    Has anyone made "was tupac gay" as a topic? That'll surely win this competition with posts alone lol
                    Yup already had one. Remember that Es guy or whatever? Said he was writing a book about how Pac was gay and kept it in the closet. The gay guy let Pac screw his gf. He made some bullshit letter supposedly from Pac to him but the dude really pieced together letters words and sentences from Pac's poetry. Go back a few pages in MD and you'll see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
                      New and interesting subject? Motion won't win then! :-p
                      lol are you for real . i told u i aint bringing drama " " you and yo momma
                      It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                        You don't want it with tha Gawd haha

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

wow this is going to be a tough one

Comment

Good Luck everyone!

Comment

I think I have my first nomination

the discussion about or 2pac have a daughter. I know people talked about it before, but it brings a very nice and deep discussion with a lot good arguments and sources.

Link: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=80672

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork #vips

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X